All Items Go Directly to Stash

Bizkit

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello, all.  In the looting window there are icons for the stash and all your party members.  If you want the loot to go to a specific member of your party you have to first click on their portrait and then click the loot you want them to have.  If you have selected your stash in the looting window then all loot will go to the stash instead of a party member.  Thanks!

• Like 1

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I don't know if Iaccidentally clicked on something or whatever, but, recently, every item I pick up goes directly to the stash. Is there any way to fix this?

I thought this was a bug at first. Then someone explained it to me: when the character who tries to loot (generally the one closest to the items if you have multiple characters selected) has a full inventory, the game will automatically switch to the stash. Pay attention to this, and select a different character portrait when you are looting and the stash gets selected.

To the devs: I think it would be nice to have an option (if there isn't already) to change this behavior to switch first to another character with inventory space.

Edit: lol I was beat to it! Celliot, I'd still like to pass on the suggestion above. Thanks.

Edited by Nobear

I don't know if Iaccidentally clicked on something or whatever, but, recently, every item I pick up goes directly to the stash. Is there any way to fix this?

I thought this was a bug at first. Then someone explained it to me: when the character who tries to loot (generally the one closest to the items if you have multiple characters selected) has a full inventory, the game will automatically switch to the stash. Pay attention to this, and select a different character portrait when you are looting and the stash gets selected.

To the devs: I think it would be nice to have an option (if there isn't already) to change this behavior to switch first to another character with inventory space.

Edit: lol I was beat to it! Celliot, I'd still like to pass on the suggestion above. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip, but the inventory was completely empty.

Hello, all.  In the looting window there are icons for the stash and all your party members.  If you want the loot to go to a specific member of your party you have to first click on their portrait and then click the loot you want them to have.  If you have selected your stash in the looting window then all loot will go to the stash instead of a party member.  Thanks!

I'm not sure how or why, but the problem automatically resolved itself; it's working just fine now.