[1.0.6.0617 -steam] BUG - Infinite money

RajaPing

Question

Hi,

Well I assume this is a bug, and not a feature :)

The bug presents itself in the Heartsong Market - Twin Elms.

After acquiring 2+ positive reputation with Twin Elms, two of the merchants in the market will sell any item at half the price they are buying it; basically allowing you to gain infinite amounts of money.

Don't know if it was reported already...

Cheers

3 answers to this question

Yeah, this is something folks have mentioned. I'm sure it's a bug that some folks absolutely use as a feature! :Cant's wry grin icon:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/77979-bug-list-from-first-103-playthrough/?p=1666546

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/79231-infinite-money-in-twin-elms-and-an-extra-beagle/?p=1687286

Must. Resist. Temptation!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

K. Thanks.

I think it's a feature for those hoarders that simply need to have every unique item in the game in the same pass...

...guess I'm one of them  :biggrin:

On the philosophical side, talking about "complete imersion", merchants should really be generated with a finite amount of money.

Just as they don't have infinite items in stock, they shouldn't have infinite money at their disposal.

...but this is another topic...

• Like 1