Can someone shed some insight on these questions for me?

Ok ive looked all round in game but cant find no answers,so here's my questions:

1-On Eder's Saint's War Armor it says it grants 2nd chance...what is that?

2-I took a normal Arquebus and gave it to Eder and added Fine and burning Lash...is that good and any other advice bout enchanting this arquebus?

3-Is there a better way to make your party's Characters face where you want them to with out a bunch of clicking?

Ok thanks.....

4-Anywhere i can get some really good info bout the expansion?

qwert

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

1. second change revives character whose endurance has gone to zero back to action with small amount of endurance

2. Those are OK for start and later on you can upgrade fine to exceptional and add one of the slaying enchantments to it.

3. hard to say. I am not sure what you actually want to do. Formations can help when you want to get party members in positions that you want them.

4. There is not really any really good info about expansion yet.

Ok thanks what i mean about number 3 is i do use formations but sometimes when we get there 1 or more members are facing the wrond direction for example i want to get my party ready for when i go into the south door and train the monsters out into the hall way however some or all of the party will be facing the north wall when im done and i want them to be facing the south wall so i go to do a lot of clicking to get them to  face the south wall.

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

its been a little while now since i played but i seem to remember u can hold down the right mouse button and set the orientation of which way you want the group to be facing when they arrive at the selected destination

-edit- just booted up the game and checked, can confirm this is the case.

Edited by Vorhees
  • Like 1

Ok ive looked all round in game but cant find no answers,so here's my questions:

1-On Eder's Saint's War Armor it says it grants 2nd chance...what is that?

2-I took a normal Arquebus and gave it to Eder and added Fine and burning Lash...is that good and any other advice bout enchanting this arquebus?

3-Is there a better way to make your party's Characters face where you want them to with out a bunch of clicking?

Ok thanks.....

4-Anywhere i can get some really good info bout the expansion?

qwert

1) You get revived once per combat if you fall.

2) There's no trick to it, really. Fine and Burning Lash is fine, really, and then just upgrade it with whatever you feel would be the most appropriate when you can, if you want to.

3) Hold down the right mouse button when moving the party. With individually selected party members, this will also determine which way they are facing.

4) Nope.

t50aJUd.jpg

I don't suppose there is anything that can be done about the party formation being bassakwards after going through a door? (back line is in front and vice versa)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I don't suppose there is anything that can be done about the party formation being bassakwards after going through a door? (back line is in front and vice versa)

...what? You're going to have to be a bit clearer on that one.

t50aJUd.jpg

...what? You're going to have to be a bit clearer on that one.

Minor spoilers re: Maerwald ahead...

Many times (not always?) when I use a door the party formation is backwards when I exit the other side - everyone is facing the proper direction (away from the door) but the characters who should be to the rear of the formation are in front and the ones that should be in front are to the rear - so its as if the whole formation were properly spaced if they were facing the door they just came through - but they are facing away from the door so the formation is backwards

3...1   >  1...3

4...2   >  2...4

One place I seem to recall it always happening is entering the room to meet Maerwald This is of course a scripted event not just using a door and perhaps that's the only time it happens (during a scripted event) but I seem to recall it happening at non-scripted events as well - but my memory is somewhat .... twisted... :wacko:

It is a particular PITA in that specific situation as the party is stuck in a narrow area between the table on the left and whatever is on the right side of the party so if the casters are in front and tanks to the rear with no room to pass one another you spend the first critical seconds of the battle trying to get them rearranged - it's also a bit annoying that apparently the table has an invisible shield that prevents you from casting a spell over it (you have to get past it entirely before you can target Maerwald & Co.)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...