Frequent and Random crashes to desktop

Blobber

Question

I recently started playing the game af a break of 3 months or so and now it seems to crash randomly quite often.

The crashes happen at all time. In shops, in inventory, walking, saving, and other times. It hasn't happend during combat though, but other than that there doesn't seem to be a pattern.

DxDiag.txt

CrashInfo.zip

6 answers to this question

Hello, Blobber.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  I see from your files that you are running the game through Steam.  Can you please verify the integrity of the game's cache and then update this thread if your are still having issues?  Thanks for your support and patience during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I tried verifying the integrity of the game. Steam found and error and corrected it. It seemed to solve the problem for at while, but now the crashes are back, with the same frequency. I verified the integrity again and i said there was an error again, which was fixed, but i don't know if the crash caused the error in the local files.

Is there anything other than the files i have provided, you need?