Shortcut keys for pause and weapon sets

Is there any way to set a shortcut key for pausing the game; as opposed to toggling paused/unpaused?

Is there any way to set a shortcut key for selecting a particular weapon set; as opposed to switching to the next set?

Is there any way to set a shortcut key for pausing the game; as opposed to toggling paused/unpaused?

Is there any way to set a shortcut key for selecting a particular weapon set; as opposed to switching to the next set?

Assign the keys in options.

Assign the keys in options.

What are the options called?

I found a "Pause" option; but it does not pause, it toggles. I found a weapon set option; but it cycles.

Can you be more clear about what you want the pause to do? Doesn't seem like you'd be able to do much besides pause or unpause.

I want a button that pauses. Nothing else; just pause. It would be nice to have an unpause button too, but the toggle pause/unpause button can be used for that.

For instance, it would make it possible to use the auto-pause feature. I would not accidentally unpause the game by hitting the pause/unpause button.

As an aside, it made me remember that Bauldurs Gate had pretty bad combat too. Engaging story, bad combat. Maybe it's not possible to have both interesting combat and story in the same game...

I think I see what you're saying...I've accidentally unpaused a bunch of times because the auto pause kicks in right before I smash the space bar. It hasn't caused me any major problems but I understand where you're coming from.

• Like 1