Total War: Warhammer

yeah, can't wait

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Is the Thursday update the Norsca update?

If so, color me excited!

Norsca, Queen & Crone dlc, Alith Anar flc, Ungrim Ironfist gets moved to his own faction in Mortal Empires, lots of other changes like reworked Skaven food mechanic... finally WH2 is getting some content again :)

• Like 1

do we have patch note finally?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Is the Thursday update the Norsca update?

If so, color me excited!

Norsca, Queen & Crone dlc, Alith Anar flc, Ungrim Ironfist gets moved to his own faction in Mortal Empires, lots of other changes like reworked Skaven food mechanic... finally WH2 is getting some content again :)

Wait, Ungrim gets moved to Karak Kadrin? I thought that was just a fan wish.

This may be my favorite addition. Long live (or not) the Slayer King!

Dwarf Additions

• Moved Ungrim’s starting position to Karak Kadrin
  • Added Giant Slayers Unit

YES! It's finally happening!

• Dwarf Forging: Dwarven factions may now craft unique magic items, weapons and more using a new resource called Oathgold

This seems cool, too. Finally some fancy TW2-style mechanics for TW1 factions.

Edited by Skazz

People also mentioned that a new unit for the Tomb Kings (and one of the last missing ones from the tabletop), the Bone Giant, was accidently leaked by a streamer, but it's not in these patch notes. If a streamer with early access to new content had it, it can't be too far off though.

Edited by Rhaeg

• 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting for the Steel Faith Overhaul Mod to update for Norsca for the last three weeks to start a new ME playthrough.

It's been stuck at 90% of updating process for the better part of the week.

I can't play TWWH without it anymore. Everything seems so bleh and basic with the mod disabled. The struggle is real.

Is that how crack addicts feel like, I wonder?

• 3 months later...

yeah puting in vampire pirates without naval combat seems weird :)

hah one of the top comments on that trailer:

''CA is so determined to not have naval battles they just gave the ships legs and put them on land.''

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 3

yeah puting in vampire pirates without naval combat seems weird :)

hah one of the top comments on that trailer:

''CA is so determined to not have naval battles they just gave the ships legs and put them on land.''

We all know that pirates never fought on the sea, they just had a meeting with the other captains to meet on an island to fight a land battle.

It's just a myth that naval combat ever happened.

• 2 weeks later...