Losing Kreia Influence

I've just finished Telos Academy and visiting my first world (Dantooine). My current influence on Kreia stands at the point where I she talks to me about Atris and how Revan amassed a huge force. But then, after getting another influence increase on the mechanic NPC on Dantooine (Tarn, I think was his name), I now fail the influence checks for those questions.

I experimented not talking to Tarn and got an alternative influence increase - the talk immediately after Visas joins. Same thing happens - she doesn't talk to me regarding those questions anymore i.e. the problem doesn't seem tied to the Tarn dialogue but with gaining influence with her outright.

Why is this happening?

simply use KSE Editor to boost the influence to 100(Maximum value)

90 is required for Kreia to talk about Revan,Atris at 60-70

Thanks for the reply. What's the variable name for Kreia influence? Is it just a random bug? No no-cheat/hack workaround?

simply use KSE Editor to boost the influence to 100(Maximum value)

90 is required for Kreia to talk about Revan,Atris at 60-70

Thanks for the reply. What's the variable name for Kreia influence? Is it just a random bug? No no-cheat/hack workaround?

go to the npc list with a + on it

There should be a list of names like this

Atton [+]

Kreia[+]

T3-M4 [+]

and so on

click on the plus and a list of attributes should come down.

find "Influence" and set it to 100

click save then click apply to savegame 

then load your game and check dialogue,if kreia talks to you about Revan then it's done

@DarthDeven

That did the trick. Thanks. Although I'd like to note that, Kreia's influence really did increase after I did her dialogues (it was 26 before, then 42); she just didn't talk to me about the stuff she used to, anymore, for some reason. So I'm guessing there's an interval in between the low influence and high influence where she doesn't want to talk to you about stuff.

But, anyway, guess I'll enjoy the game, now :).