Custom Character Packs: Voicesets/Combat Music/Portraits

Contained within these packs are - custom voicesets, combat music, and portraits for "Pillars of Eternity". I combed source material from various films and shows, then tried to add their characters into our favourite game. This is strictly about the fun, I am no expert. I thoroughly enjoyed cobbling these trinkets together. I hope you enjoy them as well.

I would like to give my most sincere thanks to: 

Feargus Urquhart and Fredrik Wester

Josh Sawyer, Robert Nesler, Adam Brennecke, Justin Bell, Brandon Adler, Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, and all of the terrific - designers, artists, programmers, sound crew, and production staff. 

The passionate backers and fans. 

All who helped to bring us to where we are now, because where we are now is good. 

If you want to mix and match combinations of different characters easier: 

File Renamer Basic Tool

I am pleased to present the "Game of Thrones" custom packs. 

Special thanks to: 

George R.R. Martin, David Benioff, Dan Weiss, Ramin Djawadi, and the entire cast & crew of "Game of Thrones"

I could say a lot here, but I'm pretty sure its been said already. THRONES!!!

Arya Stark: 

Complete Voiceset Assets(73)

Accompanying Combat Tracks(6/6 sizzle)

Portrait Pack(17)

"Coming Soon"

Lord Commander Jon Snow:

Complete Voiceset Assets(#)

Accompanying Combat Tracks(5)

Portrait Pack(#)

Cant EDIT:  I removed the links to the voice-sets, but I left the post itself since I still think Qrush deserves cred for doing the work, even if it had to removed for possible copyright infringement.
  • Like 2

I pushed this through, but I also reported it to get word back from the mod squad/admin.  I'm just worried about copyright infringement, since I don't know for sure.  However, it's really cool to see someone from the community take the time to do something for the rest of us.  Many thanks, man!  :Cant's beaming grin icon:  Hopefully, it can stay.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Sadly, it really is a risk for copyright infringement, Qrush.  Great job with perfectly wonderful motives, but I had to remove the links to your work.  The one thing I will say is that if you did what you did already, then you've certainly got the talent and determination to keep exploring, working, and sharing things with the community.  So don't take this as a rebuff.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!