Character Block, Help!

Ryurien

Question

Maybe I have a subscription to the bugs. :banghead:
Now it has happened that one of the characters is blocked and there is no way to continue if not killing my partner: there is not some trick, maybe even a mod to unlock it?
I tried everything: I have only five characters and I don't have the Stronghold, so I believe that I can not replace the member of my party.

7 answers to this question

Hey Ryurien,

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I would very much like to help you in your issue, I just need some more information from you.

What do you mean when you say your character is blocked? Which character is it specifically, and are they stuck in a wall? If that is the case, you can use cheats to teleport your party to a specific area. However using cheats will disable achievements. 

Another option is that you can load a previous save before the bug happens. 

Please upload a save file, output log, and a screenshot via Dropbox and post the link here so I can take a look at your problem. ( You can find the locations of the files I require in the link in my signature below)

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Ryurien,

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I would very much like to help you in your issue, I just need some more information from you.

What do you mean when you say your character is blocked? Which character is it specifically, and are they stuck in a wall? If that is the case, you can use cheats to teleport your party to a specific area. However using cheats will disable achievements. 

Another option is that you can load a previous save before the bug happens. 

Please upload a save file, output log, and a screenshot via Dropbox and post the link here so I can take a look at your problem. ( You can find the locations of the files I require in the link in my signature below)

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Aarik, very nice, thank you for your answer.

As you can see in the screenshot, the character is Kana, he is stuck there near the border near the small river and I do not understand why.

Unfortunately I made a quick save and I did not realize in time the bug! The autosave instead I had disabled.

2ike05y.jpg

This, instead, is my save file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syjet0cf5o8sgxx/d3f8edf3fe1f48b6a401ed196e478133%208877850%20SegretedellaroccafortediRaedric.savegame?dl=0

And the output log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k865jsxjlfyehu7/output_log.txt?dl=0

PS: I have a GOG version of the game!

Edited by Ryurien

I have entered your information into our database and it will be looked at by the appropriate department. Unfortunately, since you disabled auto-saves and do not have an earlier save, you won't be able to do anything unless you use the cheat command or download a mod. A bit of advice, constantly have multiple save files through out your playthrough in case something like this happens again.

REMINDER: Enabling cheats will disable Achievements for you.

To enable cheats hit the "~" key.

Now Type iroll20s and press enter.

press the "~" key again and type "TeleportPartyToLocation Player" (without quotations) and press Enter.

Hope that works out for you!

Thank you for your support!

Best I can think of 'sides consoling it is to just load the Autosave.

Also, about disabling Achievements, if you install the IEMod (and why wouldn't you?) then you'll be able to use the console without disabling achievements, or use a command to re-enable achievements, if that's important to you (but why would it be?).

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

Unfortunally the code doesn't work, I do not why, I have tested other code that I found online but this doesn't work!

EDIT:
Ok, I solved the problem!
I pressed F11 on the console board after I activated the cheats.
So I open a list with the different areas of the game and I selected the same area where I was and, once the game has teleported me at the beginning of zone the character is unlocked, perfect!
:dancing:

Edited by Ryurien