PC Stuck in Unusable State

JeneralBen

Question

I have a barbarian and I put her in frenzy during a fight, and I also fed her a chicken, which granted her x over y seconds. She got KO'd. So after the bad guys were killed, the game was behaving as if we were still in a fight and I saw that the chicken was still having an effect on her, so I waited for that to wear off. After that, the barbarian's portrait is red, she is standing, but has 0 endurance (lots of health). 

I can't select her, I can't move her, I can't heal her, I can't save, and I can't move to the next room because I need to "gather my party". 

Can anyone help? I can't say I have mastered the game's systems so I might be missing something.

post-155409-0-67007000-1436749041_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hello, JeneralBen.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  Do you have a saved game that you can upload to Dropbox along with an output log?  That will enable me to download your file and take a closer look.  Thanks for your patience and support during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/