Stuck on "The Hermit of Hadret House"

CmdrSalamander

Question

Based on a few google searches this was a known problem that was supposedly solved by an earlier patch, yet I seem to have run into the same issue in the current version.  Specifically, I am at the point in 'The Hermit of Hadret House' where my journal says 'Tell Lady Webb that you are unable to get an invitation', yet when I talk to her there is no such dialog option.

Unfortunately, I don't have a sufficiently early save to go back, nor do I have enough time to start over (only get a few hours a week to play), so unless I can find a fix I'm going to have to shelve the game.  Does anyone know of a workaround?  Console hack?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Hello.  This is a known issue.  It is a confusing journal entry, and is entered into our database.  The few saves that I've look at for our players have been the same, so I'm going to suggest this based on that.  Go back to talk to one of the factions that you have the best reputation with and you will probably find the option to go on behalf of them.  When you go back to Lady Webb after that she will have new dialogue options.

If that doesn't work please upload a saved game and output log to Dropbox and post a link here so we can take a closer look.  The saved game that you have right now that is broken is just fine!  Thanks!

• Like 1

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello.  This is a known issue.  It is a confusing journal entry, and is entered into our database.  The few saves that I've look at for our players have been the same, so I'm going to suggest this based on that.  Go back to talk to one of the factions that you have the best reputation with and you will probably find the option to go on behalf of them.  When you go back to Lady Webb after that she will have new dialogue options.

If that doesn't work please upload a saved game and output log to Dropbox and post a link here so we can take a closer look.  The saved game that you have right now that is broken is just fine!  Thanks!

Many thanks for responding.  I will probably not have time to play for another few days, but will report back as soon as I can try your advice.