Microstutter workaround? Or am has this been patched?

Torm51

Question

So I am about 30 hours into my PoTD Ironman run and I seem to be getting a good amount of micro stutter.  Especially in the Temple of Skaen.  Its not playable or anything just kind of annoying as I have a very good PC.  I am at work right now so I forget the specifics but Its an i7 with 12 gigs of Ram and a GTX 770.  Runs games like Skyrim and Dragon Age Inquisition Flawlessly. 

I know this is likely not a system specs things but has a work around at least been figured out?  This is my second full playthrough the other was not Trial of Iron and I saved in many different slots.  What I would notice is the more saves I had the slower some of the features in the game would get..like hitting the load button etc.  If I would delete a lot of the saves the game would get a lot smoother.  It would still microstutter some though.

How can I check my FPS in game? thanks.

PS The game is very playable and its great I cant get enough of it.  Just wanted to see if I could do something about this issue.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

1 answer to this question

if there is a fix, we ain't seen one.  this were an issue noted in the beta by many folks.  we has had the problem since day 1, although it is a relative small issue for us.  given the insane number o' hours invested in the game, and as this ain't a fps or mmo, the issue kinda fades into the background for us.  is similar to the weird dialogue volume issue we get.  1 in 10 or 1 in 20 dialogues will result in a weird volume increase.  is annoying... particularly if our cat is sleeping on our desk at the time as it freaks.  even so, such silliness has become normal to us.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)