Hello all, 

I found a map of the White March hanging on the wall in the second floor of the The Charred Barrel in the Brackenbury district.

Did you find any other references?

I recall that little kid in Defiance Bay that wanted you to get him a dagger mentioned how Durgan steel (might be mis-remembering that name) was the best but the secret to making it has been lost and whatnot.

If memory serves, he asks you to look for a knife made of March Steel which would indeed be a White March reference. 

If memory serves, he asks you to look for a knife made of March Steel which would indeed be a White March reference. 

Right, I got the names mixed up. Basically White March steel > Crucible Knights Steel. Hopefully the expansion delivers and we can get some of that sweet sweet march steel for ourselves :p

Right, I got the names mixed up. Basically White March steel > Crucible Knights Steel. Hopefully the expansion delivers and we can get some of that sweet sweet march steel for ourselves :p

Actually I don't think March Steel is the same as Durgan Steel. From what I can remember of that quest, March Steel is still being made but the supply is very limited and strictly controlled by the Crucible Knights.

The Stone Brambles (one of the six tribes in Twin Elms) is mostly dwarves from the White March.

The name doesn't instill much fear, though. We'll see soon enough what'll come of it.