Endless paths of Od Nua Level 3 (and 1) hidden rooms

On the map in the guide there're 3 hidden rooms in the N corner of the third level of the Endless Paths. But I see no triggers to open it except may be the statue near them, but there's no appropriate dialogue.

Also on Level 1 in the west there's a closed arch, also without a visible way to open. On he guide map there's a staircase there.

For the secret rooms, you need the sabre "Resolution" which is dropped by some enemy on level 4.

For the main staircase, you need to open it from below first. Go to the main staircase on level 3 and go upwards to level 1.

• Like 1

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

For the secret rooms, you need the sabre "Resolution" which is dropped by some enemy on level 4.

For the main staircase, you need to open it from below first. Go to the main staircase on level 3 and go upwards to level 1.

Had Resolution equipped. Did not help.

You need to have resolution in your inventory, then use it on the statue on level 3 through the dialog option you see when you click on it.

Thanks, it finally worked.

A curious thing about the master staircase on Level 1. Once you get there from level 3, you do not need to push the brick for the wall to open in order to use the staircase from the outside the wall.

• 5 months later...

Help. I cannot access the Endless Paths of Od Nua, although I have fulfilled all the requirements (eg killed Maerwald, taken over and repaired Stronghold). Is there a bug? How do I access Level 3?

Can you access the area where you killed Maerwald? If you can't the only thing I can think of that might cause that is not having re-entered the stronghold main keep and speaking with the statue again.

Otherwise, go back down to the first level of the dungeon and the access point down to the second level (which was magically closed off earlier) is located on the bottom right hand corner of the dungeon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help. I cannot access the Endless Paths of Od Nua, although I have fulfilled all the requirements (eg killed Maerwald, taken over and repaired Stronghold).  Is there a bug?  How do I access Level 3?

Hey Jabberwock,

After defeating Maerwald on level 1 you will need to head back to the Great Hall and speak to the Steward. She will unlock the barrier barring you from levels 2+ and give you the Quest "The Master Below". 

I got your back

-Sking