Wrong button label in the "Stronghold - Actions" section

PAAC

Question

Hi,

Today I was reviewing my current stronghold actions and I noticed that my "Major Adventure" in the "Stronghold - Actions" section did not have a recall button, but an assign button(see attached screenshot). Wondering if I could assign 2 members, I clicked it causing it to disappear and be cancelled...

After a re-load the label was "Recall" as usual.
So I tested a restart of the game and the label was back at "Assign".

Well, off adventuring again.

post-154938-0-04274500-1436299689_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

I can confirm this. Probably should've reported it, but yeah.

Sometimes the Recall button is replaced with the Assign button, and pressing Assign at that point Recalls them, breaking off the Adventure. Much sadness is had unless many saves, wow.

t50aJUd.jpg

Hello, all.  I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.  I commented on your other post as well.  If possible please upload a saved game right before this happened so I can take a closer look at the file.  An output log would help as well.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

No problem, you did a great job with Pillars and this is just something minor :)
I've uploaded a video here showing both issues.

Here is the link for the save game.
And here is the link for the log file.

Both files can be used for both posts.
The posts are seperate because I found one right after the other...

Edited by PAAC

Hello, PAAC.  You were right in your other post, it is due to how the turns system works.  If you pause at 32 seconds into your video you can see the Pallegina has completed her quest and that is why you were given another one.  Thanks for your ongoing support, and good job figuring out your own issue!!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

If you pause at 32 seconds into your video you can see the Pallegina has completed her quest and that is why you were given another one.

Technically that message does not tell me it's completed, but that a new one is available(this is where my confusion started).

So I loaded the save game again, re-did everything, looked in the "Stronghold - Status" and found out what's happening.

Apparently I get a 2nd adventure while the other one is running, but since I turned in lots of bounties the running one is resolved at the time making it look like it gets reset.

Thanks for your patience in solving my non-existent "bug". (somehow kind of glad that the one from this thread (probably) is one, so that I'm not wasting your time).