Alexia

Can you make the avatar size to at least 100x100 as you can hardly see them.

I hope you aren't planning to use another vulgar avatar... :angry:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm perfectly happy with my avatar B)

@Darque, you're basically right, except it seems to get a bit personal (and in this case repetitive) in the comments on some peoples avatars. If an avatar offends someone, point it out once. Then try PM the person or a mod. I could stare a pretty girls all day long, even if they don't have tail :( but different people might have different values.

@Alexia, nice new avatar B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...*cough*suckup*cough*....

:lol:

It's a guy thing. It comes with the genes :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanx I was looking around for some fantasy avatars and found this one which is a mage. Got alot more too so I will be switching alot. I want 100x100 as some of these avatars will look silly at 64x64.

EDIT: Look at my website for this avatar in its full size. 96x144 looks alot better.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Change it to 110X140 instead.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Uhm.. my avatar was 1200x1200 originally.. I had to shrink it a little :(

(It's the entire world map of the game Wasteland..)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Alexia:

" Can you make the avatar size to at least 100x100 as you can hardly see them."

I think the current size is fine. I can see my avatar, it doesn't look like everyone else's, and I don't spend time waiting for pages to download images when I come here for words.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I wouldn't mind the avatars being a bit bigger either, but even if the new larger size turns out to be too big for my tastes (assuming there is a new, larger size, of course), I can always turn them off from my board settings.

Bigger, but not too much bigger or you'll get too much dead board space and end up having to scroll forever just to read the next line of text that's more than likely drivel anyway. It's a fine line to walk... *nods soberly*

Maybe a bit bigger, but I wouldn't want them much bigger. As it is the er... black space isn't bad, but when you take into account the people who are putting in images to their sigs also, that makes a lot of bring up every time.