Main quest line bugged, act 2 (Spoiler Warning)

Gaugino

Question

So I've reached the part of the main questline where I must gain an audience for the hearings. Earlier, I started doing the questlines for both The Dozen and The Crucible Knights, which means neither of them like me enough to bring me along - I have a reputation of Hero (Moderately Good) with both of them. Oh yeah, and The Doemenels hate me.

My journal has correctly updated itself to say that I need to go back to Lady Webb and inform her that none of them will take me - In fact this update appeared as soon as I got the quest, before even asking them.

The problem is that I don't have the dialogue option to tell her that. 

Please let me know if you know how to fix that! Thanks

8 answers to this question

Hello, Gaugino.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  Can you please upload a saved game and ouput log to Dropbox and then post a link here so we can take a closer look?  That will greatly help us solve your issue.  Thanks for your patience and ongoing support during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello again, Gaugino.  No worries, mate.  I'll take a look at the files you've uploaded and create an issue in our database if need be.  Thank you for your support and patience during this issue.  

I'll update this thread accordingly with my findings.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

So after looking at your files it appears that your quest log is just wrong.  I'm going to create an issue in our database and pass it along with your files so the appropriate team can take a look at it.  

In the mean time you can go back to The Dozens and talk to Wenan.  He will accept you as an advocate of The Dozens at which time you can go back and talk to Lady Webb to inform her that they have accepted you.  Sorry for the inconvenience in this issue.  

If that is not acceptable to you, you could always just kill all The Dozens members and then talk to Lady Webb about being unable to be invited by anyone else.  Thanks!

Hi, I have the same issue. I tried your solution to talk to Wehan... Did not get the invite (No dialog option) then I killed everyone in there and went to lady Webb... Still no dialog option...

Please help. I cannot go futher.