Freedom to Jennifer Fichter!

obyknven

Again, in most States is 17 not considered 'legal'? Or 16?

it´s 16 in most states if that graphic is correct:

us_map_with_ages_620.png

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

"I'm amazed how many people are defending a teacher sleeping with their students.  That seems like a pretty basic no no."

For a teacher, your reading comprehension is subpar. It's not really about approving what she did. It's about disproving of the absolute asanine punishment she got.

That's interesting, since the first thing I wrote in this thread was "22 years is a crazy sentence."

The original poster also said "Boy wants to have sex, teacher wants to have sex - so what's the problem?"  

The entire premise of this thread was  :thumbsup:  to teacher sex.  It is led with a picture of her and a halo over her head.   o:) 

• Like 3

My high school french teacher was suspended for sex with a student. He was 17 and the age of consent at the time was 14 (now its 16) so she didn't face legal issues. I remember all of us in school being all like "way to go!" because she was kinda hot. His friends said the only reason he exposed her was revenge for her breaking it off with him.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My high school french teacher was suspended for sex with a student. He was 17 and the age of consent at the time was 14 (now its 16) so she didn't face legal issues. I remember all of us in school being all like "way to go!" because she was kinda hot. His friends said the only reason he exposed her was revenge for her breaking it off with him.

Did you feel guilty that you were responsible for her getting suspended ? Oh wait ....this happened to " someone you know "    ;)

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

And that's why you don't have sex with students. They are unpredictable.

Also: If it would be a male teacher and a hot female student, the world would go crazy over it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

"And that's why you don't have sex with students. They are unpredictable."

Yeah. because only students/young people are 'unpredictable'. LMAO

What world do YOU live in?

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Did you feel guilty that you were responsible for her getting suspended ? Oh wait ....this happened to " someone you know "    ;)

She was way out of my league. She did use mine and my friend's names on her worksheets though, so we might have had a chance.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg