[Bug] Wolf stuck in a wall, cannot leave the map

Kaarchin

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

What version of the game are you guys running? We are now currently in 2.00.0706. There has been a fix implemented where stuck characters should now pop out and move freely again. 

I just checked your save wookiebcn, and Kana was indeed stuck but then popped out and was free from his wall prison!

Thank you guys for your support. 

Hey Kaarchin,

I have written up a report with your issue and added it to our database. The appropriate department will look into this issue.  In the mean time, there are console commands that you can use to get Itumaak out of the wall but that would mean turning on cheats and it will disable achievements.

Thank you for your patience. 

Hello. I have the same problem: a character (Kana) stuck inside a wall on the 9th level of Caed Nua. I've tried some of the methods I've seen in these forums but to no avail: camping, saving, restarting, attacking, being attacked, shock attacks... nothing worked. Luckily enough I had quicksaved not long ago.

Saddly, no quicksave for my, I'm playing in Trial of Iron. No saves.

What version of the game are you guys running? We are now currently in 2.00.0706. There has been a fix implemented where stuck characters should now pop out and move freely again.

I just checked your save wookiebcn, and Kana was indeed stuck but then popped out and was free from his wall prison!

Thank you guys for your support.

Oh, so I was just a day early because today my game was updated.

I'm glad it fixed the bug. Specially for the brave ones out there who, like Kaarchin, dare try the Trial of Iron. And because it's extremely nice when developears listen to their customers.