Esports still on the rise

FY is a God....

Yeah, that was some insane Rubick play, just ridiculous mid-battle spell steals.  The only other players I can only think of playing Rubick at that level are Kuroky and Lil.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Suddenly we go from 2 Luna games in a week and a half to multiple Luna games in a row.  Also, that wall at the Rosh pit.  :o

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The All Star game is today, that means a good chance for wacky pocket strats and heroes we never get to see in pro games.  I'm hoping we see Meepo.  :dancing:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

10v10?  This could get chaotic.  :lol:

LOL Dendi  :wowey:

MEEPO!

That was pandemonium.  :teehee:

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

No pit lord :(

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

FY

shockingly impotent on his signature Rubick in the final game.  I don't think he stole Fissure once, or if he did, he didn't use it, and that's one of the absolute best spells to steal (also, just an awesome spell in general).

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It's the final day, prediction time:

I think EG beat LGD and get to the Grand Final to rematch against CDEC and they figure out the CDEC puzzle and win TI5.  Maybe they need to pick Suma1L's hero earlier in the draft (assuming they make it to play CDEC again) since CDEC was banning out Suma1L's heroes so hard.

I apologize to EG for cursing them in advance.  :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

USA!

USA!

USA!

Animated-Flag-USA.gif

Come on EG, do this for Murica!  Do this for hamburgers and hot dogs and cheap beer!

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Fear bow.gif

Those Call Downs  :w00t:

USA! USA! USA!

Also, Core Lesh=Awesome Support Lesh=Meh

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Mid lane Brood

maxresdefault.jpg

Note to EG: Ban Brood in the second banning phase.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸