Crash doing anything but walking.

centipedes

Question

Description:

Crashing at every instance besides moving around the map. Talking to NPCs, combat, load screens, etc. all crash the game immediately.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

Do any of the things I listed in the description.

Savegames

Too big for attachment. Here is a direct download link.

Output Log

Attached. The various output_log files are from multiple crashes with the same problem.

System Specs

Attached

Also attached are several error logs, as well as a copy of the first few lines in a quote.

output_log.txt

error.log.txt

error.log.txt

output_log.txt

output_log.txt

error.log.txt

DxDiag.txt

3 answers to this question

Hello, centipedes.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  May I ask how you have the game installed.  It does not appear from your files that you are using Steam.  I was going to suggest verifying the cache.  I am unable to reproduce your issue.  I would love to help you but will need some more information.  Thanks for your feedback and support.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello again.  Have you been able to play the game at all and this started happening recently, or have you never been able to do anything but walk around?  Using the GOG Galaxy client you can verify/repair the files of the game.  Please try that and see if it helps.  If not uninstall and do a full reinstall.  Update here if need be.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/