Hottest Weather Girl EVER Is Blowing Up the Internet

ktchong

I wll let everyone know that i am now objectifying her beautiful body. I repeat, i am using my male gaze to rob her of her agency.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And I thought this was going to be about terrorism.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

hqdefault.jpg

And this gentlemen, is why I date Latinas.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

hqdefault.jpg

And this gentlemen, is why I date Latinas.

Please don't be racist KP....its the beginning of the week and there is no need for it  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You have no control over who you are sexually attracted to. No mroe than whether or not you are black or white or hetero or homo sexual.

It's all about nature. The eyes, the xexual organs, and the attraction muscle is naturally determined.

So, who are you to judge what someone  is attracted to?

Being attracted sexually to different races is not morally wrong. It is not under one's control.  Thankfully, luckily, I was born blessed with the ability to be xexually attracted to various races. :)

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Volourn is justifying paedophilia.

just like the Nazis

Volo, Baro is 100 % correct, please stop trying to justify fascism and abuse..you are suppose to be an intelligent and rationale adult. You need to learn to control your urges  and conduct yourself with a semblance of decorum..and it doesn't matter if you are Canadian, that's no excuse  :wowey:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I miss our hot women thread...

Nah, you just think you miss it because civil society expects you  to say that. If you take a more analytical look at the fact that the Hot Women thread was removed and you leave out the emotion you will realize you can't really miss it  :geek:

John Milton 

Pfeh, you bunch of degenerates. Here's a hot woman and you guys are talking about nazis, manlove and and boylove.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pfeh, you bunch of degenerates. Here's a hot woman and you guys are talking about nazis, manlove and and boylove.

Actually read the subtext, its obviously a conversation about P's. I think its very apropos.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Shame our weather people are midgets, old white guys with TV voice.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Actually read the subtext, its obviously a conversation about P's. I think its very apropos.

Fair enough, fair enough.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Shame our weather people are midgets, old white guys with TV voice.

Yeah....we seem to have similar hiring policies over here 

John Milton 

nothing special... I mean, it might be news in burger land, but it really is not that hot news in some other parts of the world... go to central and east EU, go to Sweden, Stockholm... a trio of front desk girls in one of more expensive hotels was way hotter than that weather forecast girl, go to Poland, go to Bulgaria, check Czech republic, I mean... but i guess in the 'murica burger land of fat or plastic, a good looking woman is suddenly a super hot topic...

Edited by Darkpriest

nothing special... I mean, it might be news in burger land, but it really is not that hot news in some other parts of the world... go to central and east EU, go to Sweden, Stockholm... a trio of front desk girls in one of more expensive hotels was way hotter than that weather forecast girl, go to Poland, go to Bulgaria, check Czech republic, I mean... but i guess in the 'murica burger land of fat or plastic, a good looking woman is suddenly a super hot topic...

Yeah we simple people unlike you Russians  :biggrin:

One hot looking weather girl will keep our attention for weeks  :wub:

But I find it hard to believe there are many hot weather girls in Russia, I was under the impression all the hot Russian ladies get exported as strippers? 

John Milton