Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

In the game, they call it a UTH-66 Blackfoot. I painted mine to look more like a gray Navy Seahawk.

Landing zones necessarily get blasted with Hall & Oates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Vals please just tell me...I am dealing with RL racism in my country  w00t.gif

As opposed to virtual racism?

The full answer is not appropriate for this thread, the only thread I find of any value on this forum and the only reason I came back to this forum. Yet, there's your answer in short. wink.png

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!! indeed....

sad.png

Just yesterday I downloaded his new album. Also grabbed one of Iggy Pop's and did a "Wow, I didn't know that!" last night when I learned that Iggy had penned 'China Girl' with Bowie and released his own version of it a few years before Bowie released his.

It was a blow this morning when I read the news. A first for me today, I actually shed a tear at the death of a celebrity. Bowie was unique, to say the least. I'm going to miss his always pure fresh.

Blackstar is a masterpiece by the way...

Forever a hero, a starman, a goblin king, and so much more. His legacy will outlive everyone here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLnPO9t4Wg

RIP Glenn Frey. :(

https://vimeo.com/58719183

(edited in old video... shoulda' linked miami vice episode?)

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

we had complete forgotten the christopher walken puss n' boots 'til we saw that video.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

We post too much music: I was desperately trying to think of a song I hadn't heard in a while and couldn't remember the name of...and then I remembered that I had posted it in one these threads anywhere between 1 and 3 years ago. I blew like 45 minutes looking through each of these threads for my own posts for the specific song, and literally gave up and was about to stop bothering looking for it when I decided I may as well check the one last page I was on since it was already open...and there it was! Woo!

(edit): Oh yeah, by the way, the whole "look at what member x has posted" function is completely useless: it only goes back a year!

Unrelated song. Singer of Golumn's Song from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (link in case you've forgotten). Not sure what to make of her music quite yet.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.