What you did today

Blarghagh

Sure, what seems to be the problem ...

So i have gone to all the planets and i have unlocked all except 1 party members. After Getting Gotos G0-T0 droid i walked into the ebon hawk leaving the last planet and G0-T0 says a message i have to restore galaxy and names what to restore on each planet but im pretty sure i have completed each one. 

What do i do next? im really confused and need any help i can get thanks

Have you talked to Kreia? If you truly finished each planet she should tell you to go to Dantooine to confront the Jedi masters.

Anyway, getting ready for a theme park trip with my ladyfriend tomorrow. "De Efteling", a dutch theme park that I believe is the 4th most popular theme park in Europe and is also one of the world's first theme parks. Walt Disney famously went there to get inspiration for the original Disneyland. They opened up the Bolligar & Mallibard brand coaster (they're the Bentley of Roller Coasters) in my country so I gotta try it out. It's a dive coaster too, which I haven't had the pleasure of riding before.

Edited by TrueNeutral

(e): Officially, I blame Raithe for spamming the funny things thread. :p

Just because that's the way I deal with approaching my mid-life crisis. :shifty:

Still, since I haven't actually posted in this thread in awhile, I suppose I should actually be somewhat serious. The cancer and continuing medical conditions finally hit their peak last week and my mother passed on in that grand journey. So it's been the running day by day juggling things with my father and sister to get everything sorted. Funeral plans and all the rest of that needed legal issues that result from bereavement.

Now after having spent the last fifteen years as her carer, and having had that as a central piece of my life I have to re-figure who I am without that and where I'm going from here.

Condolences on your loss.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

(e): Officially, I blame Raithe for spamming the funny things thread. tongue.png

Just because that's the way I deal with approaching my mid-life crisis. shifty.gif

Still, since I haven't actually posted in this thread in awhile, I suppose I should actually be somewhat serious. The cancer and continuing medical conditions finally hit their peak last week and my mother passed on in that grand journey. So it's been the running day by day juggling things with my father and sister to get everything sorted. Funeral plans and all the rest of that needed legal issues that result from bereavement.

Now after having spent the last fifteen years as her carer, and having had that as a central piece of my life I have to re-figure who I am without that and where I'm going from here.

Oh right, mid life crisis, I think I am due for that soon.

Sorry to hear about your mother dying, can't be easy to go through but good luck in getting through it all.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dude who raped my girlfriend's best friend walked free today. Really want to go and enforce some street justice on the bastard but... ugh. Worst thing is that the town we live in is small enough that I actually run into this **** from time to time.

Crappy day.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Dude who raped my girlfriend's best friend walked free today. Really want to go and enforce some street justice on the bastard but... ugh. Worst thing is that the town we live in is small enough that I actually run into this **** from time to time.

Crappy day.

If you don't mind sharing how did he walk free?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Crappy day.

Someone I know was raped just a few weeks ago...even went through having a rape kit done on them, which they said would be a slam dunk against the rapist. She refuses to go through with it, though, for reasons that are hard to accept for anyone besides actual victims. It's out of everyone's besides her hands, though. Like you, I'll also likely see them once in a while for reasons. :/

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Today my mother is starting chemo and I'm trying to get her house cleaned up.

Crappy day.

Lemon juice can be used to speed up decomposition.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Crappy day.

Seems like the evidence wasn't conclusive enough. Some things got screwed up in the photos that were taken when she went to the emergency room right after the rape occured, a mistake on the medical staff's part which is of course really sour. There was also something other thing. I wasn't able to be a the trial so I've just gotten messages from my girlfriend who was there.

The woman's lawyer was quite surprised at the outcome though as it seemed to be a really strong case overall. In about a week's time, they're gonna decide if they want to take it to the "higher court" (not sure what the term is in english/american) and try there.

I guess the worst thing is that just going through with the trial was an enormous and traumatic effort for the woman, and in the end it ended up being for nothing. Unless they take it further. We'll see I suppose.

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Crappy day.

Someone I know was raped just a few weeks ago...even went through having a rape kit done on them, which they said would be a slam dunk against the rapist. She refuses to go through with it, though, for reasons that are hard to accept for anyone besides actual victims. It's out of everyone's besides her hands, though. Like you, I'll also likely see them once in a while for reasons. :/

Its actually not hard to understand why many women don't follow through with wanting to charge there rapists and following the process like having a rape kit done 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Crappy day.

Seems like the evidence wasn't conclusive enough. Some things got screwed up in the photos that were taken when she went to the emergency room right after the rape occured, a mistake on the medical staff's part which is of course really sour. There was also something other thing. I wasn't able to be a the trial so I've just gotten messages from my girlfriend who was there.

The woman's lawyer was quite surprised at the outcome though as it seemed to be a really strong case overall. In about a week's time, they're gonna decide if they want to take it to the "higher court" (not sure what the term is in english/american) and try there.

I guess the worst thing is that just going through with the trial was an enormous and traumatic effort for the woman, and in the end it ended up being for nothing. Unless they take it further. We'll see I suppose.

Yeah that makes sense, I think she is very brave. It is a very difficult thing both emotionally and mentally for any women to even go to court and follow the legal process  and press charges 

I don't think it is something anyone can quite understand just how difficult it is unless you have personal experience. 

John Milton 

That pretty much sounds like the worst the situation could possibly get. I do not envy the victim in having to make the choice between dragging the situation out even further (especially with what might not be that great chance of success because of the mistakes of others) in trying to see some justice done + some personal closure vs. just getting back to your life.

Gah...life.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Today my mother is starting chemo...

Hoping for the best KP.

Thanks, prognosis is good so it's likely going to work out well.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Found a new job and a new country (new personal record, took only 4 days from the first contact to the paperwork was signed, scanned and exchanged). Now i have to tell my soon to be ex-boss on Monday. I hate that part.

Moving to the south of the UK in a few months time.

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Found a new job and a new country (new personal record, took only 4 days from the first contact to the paperwork was signed, scanned and exchanged). Now i have to tell my soon to be ex-boss on Monday. I hate that part.

Moving to the south of the UK in a few months time.

Oh no young grasshopper ...you cant just drop a post like that without some explanation !!!

What happened to the new life in Germany?  Wait I can guess...you suddenly got to Germany and realized..." you don't understand a word of German? Its a perfectly normal mistake to make not realizing that German is different to ...Australian  ;)

Its that or the fact you don't like Eisbein ?

John Milton 

Oh no young grasshopper ...you cant just drop a post like that without some explanation !!!

What happened to the new life in Germany?  Wait I can guess...you suddenly got to Germany and realized..." you don't understand a word of German? Its a perfectly normal mistake to make not realizing that German is different to ...Australian  wink.png

I just don't thrive in big cities. I thought I could adapt and adjust to it and gave it a full year. But in the end, I just hate it. Moving to an area that is way more "open" and less claustrophobic for a country bumpkin like me :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Pulled a 53 hour week on my last paycheck, this one's gonna be in the same sphere, and the next one too....

God I hope the post office (or waste management... or somebody) calls me!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What happened to the new life in Germany?  Wait I can guess...you suddenly got to Germany and realized..." you don't understand a word of German? Its a perfectly normal mistake to make not realizing that German is different to ...Australian  wink.png

I just don't thrive in big cities. I thought I could adapt and adjust to it and gave it a full year. But in the end, I just hate it. Moving to an area that is way more "open" and less claustrophobic for a country bumpkin like me :)

when Gromnir finally retires, which we have threatened to do for a couple years, we will likely move to some remote part o' idaho.  as much as am wanting access to city restaurants and entertainment options, am still most comfortable living miles from anything. likely gotta get rid o' the bmw and buy a ford pickup old enough that we could actual maintain and fix... something with a carburetor.  a two-hour drive distant from a smallish city would be nice... far enough that at night we cannot see city lights in the distance.  spend a week or two in chicago or new york each year to get our city fix.  

'course, as long as we got a real job, is tough for us to be remote enough for our liking.  

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Gorth you know I respect you immensely but I am still not getting your reasons? Germany has large open rural areas...why move to the UK?

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

disappointed

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Enjoying the cooler weather immensely. This summer made me realize that if I lived in a hotter climate I'd eventuality succumb to the heat, I could not live a worthy life.

A humbling experience, I always thought I'm pretty much immune to heat and cold, but now I know I can deal with cold weather much much better. Very disappointing. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

People on the interwebz like this transparency thingie, or so I am told.

So here is my transparency:

Guests paid today, and for the first time I got paid using a credit card (they said if I prefered they'd do cash, but I have to learn to accept card payments sometime).

The amound payable by the guests was 445 euros.

15% is the comission taken by booking -> -66,75 euros

Online payment portal took a 2,45% -> -11,08 euros

-> 367,33 euros for me.

From which I'll pay the cleaning lady, water and electricity.

Last electric bill was 311 euros for 6 weeks (111 euros electricity and 200 euroes various dues and taxes for the city/council).

Waterbill this month was abnormally low at 15 euros.

I'll have to pay the part time cleaning lady (at the moment things are still slow, so no point in full time staff). She asks for 5 euros an hour but we settled for 6 and I usually round up to the closest 10 so I won't feel as if I was exploiting her too much.

At some point I'll be taxed, currently 6% until end of summer (when it will go up to 13%)

So not much left from that, but at least the running costs seem mostly covered. (waiting for phone/internet bill)

/end insight into melkathi's life

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 5

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).