Cinematics in KOTOR 2

The cinematics in KOTOR were beautiful

It will be very hard to top them in Kotor 2

More detail in the planet take offs & landings (ie more ships, weather effects etc.) would be cool. (I think they are already doing this by the way)

I would also like to see more manuverablity in the Ebon hawk. This was something that wow'd a lot of people when they first saw Empire Strikes Back because they had never seen the Millenium fly like that before...They tried this a little bit in Kotor when the hawk was escaping the Leviathan but it was seen from such a far distance that you couldn't really see that much detail...

Also somthing that is cinematically Star Wars but never used in Kotor "FUZZY WIPES"! wether circular, left to right, right to left, or whatever KOTOR never had any and that was somthing that Lucas took from the old serial shows and added to StarWars. I know that it may be jarring to have this in gameplay but since Obsidian is intent on spilting up parties on missions and stuff like that i think it would be a great oppurtunity to use that technique maybe it will work better in cut scenes or something

Guest Michael Chu
Also somthing that is cinematically Star Wars but never used in Kotor "FUZZY WIPES"! wether circular, left to right, right to left, or whatever KOTOR never had any and that was somthing that Lucas took from the old serial shows and added to StarWars.

If my memory serves me correctly, when you go down the lift from the Great Walkway on Kashyyyk, the cinematic as you descend uses a (or multiple, I don't entirely remember) circular wipe.

Also somthing that is cinematically Star Wars but never used in Kotor "FUZZY WIPES"! wether circular, left to right, right to left, or whatever KOTOR never had any and that was somthing that Lucas took from the old serial shows and added to StarWars.

If my memory serves me correctly, when you go down the lift from the Great Walkway on Kashyyyk, the cinematic as you descend uses a (or multiple, I don't entirely remember) circular wipe.

I think your right

Yes you are right there was a wipe there BUT....was it fuzzy :)

well... how about a minigame with the ebon hawk? imagine flying through an astroid field and actually flying into a giant astroid, trying not to crash (too often) within that maze. that'd be cool. :unsure:

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.