I checked around where Gordy is and there is no sign of the terrier even after completing his task. So is the official guide wrong and the pet didnt make it into the game or is this a bug possibly? Thanks for your time. Love the game!

I think there are at least two dogs cut from the game. I was looking for Yellow Labrador (or something like that). It should be given by Eothasian pilgrims, but yeah suprise in Woodend Plains there are nor dog nor pilgrims :( at night and in daylight.

Eternity's wiki has two misssing dogs as well: terrier and labrador

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pets

Don't know if they are hidden in game files, if they are, maybe it is possible to unlock them by IE Mod for example.

Edited by White Phoenix

^THere's another labrador (yellow lab I think) available in one of the shops - sorry, can't remember which one.

No idea on the Terrier though, haven't seen it.

Spider's missing too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I have the spider pet. It's in the ruins with all the spiders, surprisingly enough.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I have the spider pet. It's in the ruins with all the spiders, surprisingly enough.

really?  I've never seen it - wonder if  it's been patched in more recently.

anyone seen the sporeling?

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

The thing with the spider pet is it looks like a figurine in inventory, I didn't figure out it was a pet until I tried to equip it. Not seen the sporeling.

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!