Endless Paths lvl 13 door to ? souls

HI.  I've cleared all levels, there's a door on 13 with (presumably) souls behind it who chant "Beneath stone and weight of years rests one who would slay Death."  I've given four response options: in short, 1. seeking Master Below; 2. stopping Od Nua's reign; 3. I am X, rightful lord of Caed Nua; 4.  An explorer.  None are acceptable to those behind the door; I can't force it, and (it says) there are no obvious means of opening it.

Is this stats related?  I.e., might I get more options with particular stats?  Or have I missed something somewhere which would give me the right option?  Any great loss from not opening the door?

Please adsvice.

You need to explore the whole level - talk to some of the spirits (AFTER attempting to open the door first time - so you may have to go back and talk to someone you've already spoken to - 2 someones I think).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: