Guten Tag,

i recently stumbled on this on my 2nd playthrough: Whenever a dialouge starts, the music and all enviromental sounds die down. Most dialouges take place in complete silence. I found this highly disturbing and didn't catch that pehenomen during my firts playthrough (or don't remember it ...). Was this patched into the game or was it that way from the beginning? 

Personally, I don't like that silence. It's not realistic, and it creeps me out, everytime a dialouge starts. It kills the atmosphere, and ... although I hate the term ... breaks mah immersuuuuhn. And it's a little bit boring. I don't want to turn on the radio, while reading through a massive PoE-Dialouge. 

Another question: Why do turn most NPCs hostile while you fight a common foe (VIanna or Aranroed for example in the Winds of Steel-Quest)? I can't prevent this because of my AoE-Spells. This is unpracitcal and bugging.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Eisenheinrich

I think he means that the sound has started cutting out due to a bug, I find that quite often the voice over quite often misses the first few words now for instance.  At least, I hope it's a bug and not my PC falling over...

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I think he means that the sound has started cutting out due to a bug, I find that quite often the voice over quite often misses the first few words now for instance.  At least, I hope it's a bug and not my PC falling over...

This was a bug from day 1, just like some others that were never fixed.

Another question: Why do turn most NPCs hostile while you fight a common foe (VIanna or Aranroed for example in the Winds of Steel-Quest)? I can't prevent this because of my AoE-Spells. This is unpracitcal and bugging.

Do you mean you're hitting the friendlies with AOE spells?  They will turn hostile for that (even your paid hirelings) - makes the fights a little more challenging because you have to be more careful or not use those AOEs.

FOE-Only AOEs should be ok to use.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

This was a bug from day 1, just like some others that were never fixed.

I never had it before patch 1.06 so this is new to me.  Used to be fine on both my desktop and laptop, now both are having the issue.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

That's not what I meant.

Okay then I don't know what you meant. :p  The background sound and music gets quieter for me but is still there during dialogue.