new news

I saw that this morning and apparently made the mistake of thinking it was unworthy of mentioning. This forum never stops amazing me.

Yeah. I thought this was going to be a new character info or something. Not the fact that they decided to make Mara...err...Mira more attractive and hide it by changing her photo at the LA site.

who is atton rand?

A scoundrel character in TSL. He is supposed to be like Han Solo and cannot be knocked out (If other npc's are standing.) :o He also used to look like a Homosexual. :ph34r:

You forgot about the Alien STD

:lol::lol: I didn't think a human could have sex with a different species...it makes sense with something like a Mandalorian or Echani, but not a Rodian or Wookie.... :blink: :ph34r: What has this forum done to me...

:)

*Goes outside and vomits...*

they must be changing the in-game model

Probably after the responses at this forum. I can imagine Feargus saying to the character designers: "Hey guys! i told you so, she IS ugly. Look at reactions at forums for christ sake!"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy