Hey I was just wondering how long it actually takes for you to start losing Faith and Conviction bonuses?  As a Goldpact Knight in my current playthrough I by mistake chose aggressive in a convo with Aloth.  I didn't notice a change in my Faith and Conviction and it was still the same.  Not negative as I have a number 2 rank with Rational and Stoic.  I am guessing that when you start seeing those numbers pop up in your dispositions (like a 1 in Aggressive for Goldpact Knights)  that's when you start losing it?  Or when its a big decision in the game?  What does those numbers in your dispositions actually mean?

Have gun will travel.

It takes multiple choices to gain each rank in a disposition. Just check your dispositions regularly, and if you get an unfavorable one, go back to a previous save. If you don't have a rank yet, it's not worth starting over, it doesn't affect you at all until you gain a whole rank.

Edit: I played briefly with the option turned on to show reputation and disposition changes, and I do remember this indicating that certain choices made a minor, modest or major difference. I turned the option off since I consider it cheating in a way. I don't know if even a major disposition change is enough to gain a whole rank, though.

Edited by Nobear
  • Like 1

Thanks for the Info bear. I figured just wanted to make sure. Either way it was only a minor dialogue option. And my faith and Conviction didn't lower. I don't even have a rank of it yet.

• Like 1

Have gun will travel.