RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Now that the announcement stream with the devs describing it and all the features is done, I still feel like there's not going to be anything to do other than raiding.

Also, you can kind of count on some of the features never making it into the final add-on or sucking completely. Oh how they talked about the "Path of the Titans" feature for Cataclysm and all that was left in the end was rework of the existing glyph system. Oh, yeah, and archeology certianly was fun. A bit like ball tortue. Except with dig sites instead of stilettos.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Because at this point it is extra money. You just come across as a butthurt PC fanboy whine that your 'exclusives' aren't exclusive anymore. B00 HOOP! These companies are in the business to make money; Just because some silly game named xcom didn't hit a homerun doesn't mean they won't.

GOSH!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I still don't get the idea behind porting Kickstarter games to consoles.

If X-com didn't sell to that audience why should Divinity or Wasteland do any better?

There might be some deals in the back between Sony, Microsoft and these developers where they agree to cover the cost of a port and it is good for the devs because it means they can have a job longer and support their next projects.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

So Star Wars Battlefront won't have a single player campaign?  Pretty much guarantees I won't be buying it.  Which is disappointing.  I love me some Star Wars.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So Star Wars Battlefront won't have a single player campaign? Pretty much guarantees I won't be buying it. Which is disappointing. I love me some Star Wars.

The other ones didn't really either. It was just the regular maps preceded by text to explain why you were there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg