Two questions about Second Life

If i had a piece of armor with Second Life on it, and i took the fighter talent Unbroken, does that mean i could get up twice? Or does only 1 work?

Also on the armor Argwes Adra, it has Lore+2. Does that still count as an attribute enchantment? Or could i add might +2 alongside it?

(Make it 3 questions) And whats the max amount of enchantments any piece of armor/weapon can have?

Edited by Gary1986

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your first question, but I can help with the second and third.

Lore is a skill, so the Lore-Giving enchantment doesn't count as an attribute enchantment. You would still be able to add +2 Might or what have you to the armor.

Weapons and armor have a maximum of 12 enchantment slots, but most enchantments cost 2-4 slots. The Superb property costs 6. Lore-Giving and Second Chance only cost 1 slot each. You can see how many slots an enchantment costs in the Enchant menu, which can be accessed by clicking the button on the item's description window (right click the item in your inventory to open up the description window).

• Like 1