Durance Transparent, Unable to Join Party

Gyrotica

Question

Description:

After being dismissed, Durance will reappear at Magran's fork.  He will be transparent and there is no dialogue option to allow him to rejoin the party.  He does not appear on the party roster at the stronghold.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

This seems to have occurred early in the game.  Shortly after meeting and recruiting Durance and exhausting his dialogue options I decided I did not need him along with me at that point and dismissed him.  I then recruited a custom cleric in his place.  

Durance never, to my knowledge, appeared on the party roster in the tavern afterward.  I went on to construct the Stronghold, and at some point he reappeared at Magran's Fork.  At no point has he appeared on the party roster at the Stronghold, or reappeared by the Chapel  as I've read he is supposed to do.  I went and rebuilt the Chapel just in case, and that does not appear to have done anything either.

Important Files:

Here is a link to a .zip file holding the following files:

• My last save with Durance in the party.
  • The save immediately following.
  • Current game state, with party located next to Durance's location.
  • Picture of ghost Durance.
  • DxDiag.
  • Output log.

4 answers to this question

Gyrotica,

Durance, and any party member that you can fully dismiss through dialogue is not intended to be able to rejoin the party.  Durance becoming a ghost however has been entered into our database and will be assigned to the proper team.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/