"New Info"

Tomwaz from holowan forums has released his new info

its rather interesting....if true

Powers:

Force Adaption: Remember in the sandral/matale fued when you had to kill them all for bloodshed, well that time is over. When Force Persuade does not work you can adapt the npc to be temporarily either dark or lightside. This can help to either create conflict or to halt bloodshed, the choice is yours. It will upgrade to more powerful powers that work more often.

Force Throw: This power will let uo pick up and through your enemy to the nearest wall. It will otherwise just throw them up and give damage as they hit the ground.

Battle Meditation: This much revered power is now available at a very high level. It can be used in dialogue to shift the sway in a battle to which ever side you meitate to. It can also be used for your party as a universal temporary boost.

Force Clairvoyance: This will let your character have a much hight dexterity for a certain amount of time because it allows you to see your enemies future moves.

Powers like force crush and sight you already know about but i will release more soon.

Force Crush: This will let you pick up your enemy crush the inside of them. Very similar to force kill, but it does more damage. It does not have the ability to incapacitet your enemy for an amount of time though.

Foce Sight: This will let you see npc's through walls and doors. It will also show you the alignment of a character by giving a blue for light red for dark and gray fo nuetral glow.

Dark Rage: This is like a dark version of knight valor that only works on the pc. It will grant bonuses for an amount of time which increase after each kill you make while using the power.

Sith Lord: A sith lord is one who is consumed and utterly devoted to the darkside. He is mainly focused in using force powers and is faster at power gain and force regeneration. To comre face to face with a sith lord is to feel the true power of the darkside.

Sith Asassin: A sith asassin is shrouded by darkness and deceit, preffering to observe and kill from a distance.He is largely focused on stealth and silent kill methods. When death is dealt from the shadows a sith asassin is not far away.

Sith Marauder: A sith marauder gives in to the baser emotions of passion, lust and death on a daily basis. He is focused on fighting with lightsaber and strength fortifieing powers. These men fight with the fire and passion of the dark side itself.

Force Adaption: Remember in the sandral/matale fued when you had to kill them all for bloodshed, well that time is over. When Force Persuade does not work you can adapt the npc to be temporarily either dark or lightside. This can help to either create conflict or to halt bloodshed, the choice is yours. It will upgrade to more powerful powers that work more often.

I don't understand anything from what he's saying here

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Who the hell is this guy? Is he a dev? I DONT THINK SO. Is he at LA i doubt that too. So how can he give out info like this? :o

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I don't understand anything from what he's saying here

Well, if true, it would allow you to temporarily change the npc's alignment to suit your needs.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

ahem... I've been mocking the Sandrals and Matales with silly jokes on these forums for some time.

What I find odd is that I can't relate this 'force adaption' ability to a 'solution' to the Sandral-Matale conflict, or any other conflict in Kotor.

If I'm DS, the only time I'd want to 'appear' LS would be to trick someone -with the Dantooine families, or any other character that you meet, the DS character just wants a slaguhter, or deceit, theft, whatever.

If I'm LS, why the hell would I want to appear DS unless I want to fool a Sith into believing I'm on their side?

That's why I said I find it unintelligible

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I think it just persuades them to do the decision of your choice when force persuade fails.... ex: Turn Mr. Matale to the DS to kill the Sandrals

Turn Mr. Matale to the LS to find a peaceful solution and make him realize how stupid the conflict is.

I think it just persuades them to do the decision of your choice when force persuade fails.... ex: Turn Mr. Matale to the DS to kill the Sandrals

Turn Mr. Matale to the LS to find a peaceful solution and make him realize how stupid the conflict is.

More or less. If this rumour about force adaption is true, then i'm definately going to have some hilarious moments with it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

HEY LOOK EVERYONE! I can spread wild rumors too!

It's been confirmed by a dev that the force power "Force Win" is going to be included in the upcoming KOTOR II game. It's the dark side power that when activated, lets you win the game instantly! W00t!.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

HEY LOOK EVERYONE! I can spread wild rumors too!

It's  been confirmed by a dev that the force power "Force Win" is going to be included in the upcoming KOTOR II game. It's the dark side power that when activated, lets you win the game instantly! W00t!.

I see balance issues with this new power....