Lost Meadow Mail Armor

I have a question. Does the +1 endurance regen mean you regain1 health in combat? I dont understand how endurance regen works. Could somebody explain it to me? Also is health the one that depleats while traveling and can only be recovered by resting? And endurance recovers after battle?

Edited by Gary1986

'Fatigue' is what you get while travelling / fighting.

Endurance is what you lose in battle and it gets replenished after battle.

Health is what you lose in battle and it doesn't get replenished after battle.

(Getting hit for 10 endurance damage also removes 10 health - you just have more health than endurance so you can fight many battles before resting.)

As for regen - I'm not sure of the rate but that restores 1 endurance point every so-many seconds - not health.

So regen helps you last longer in a battle but not long-term over many battles as you still lose health when you're hit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

'Fatigue' is what you get while travelling / fighting.

Endurance is what you lose in battle and it gets replenished after battle.

Health is what you lose in battle and it doesn't get replenished after battle.

(Getting hit for 10 endurance damage also removes 10 health - you just have more health than endurance so you can fight many battles before resting.)

As for regen - I'm not sure of the rate but that restores 1 endurance point every so-many seconds - not health.

So regen helps you last longer in a battle but not long-term over many battles as you still lose health when you're hit.

Cheers for the info dude.

If anyway can answer what +1 health regen adds and if it stacks I'll be very grateful

Edited by Gary1986

• 1 month later...

Dont mean to bump up an old thread but i have a question. Does the +1 Endurance Regeneration on the lost meadow mail armor give 1 point to endurance every few seconds? If so, is it even noticeable? Is it worth it?

Edited by Gary1986

It's probably not noticeable on its own, but on a Fighter who's already regenerating 3 points of Endurance (IIRC per second) through Constant Recovery, that's the equivalent of the talent that improves upon the latter (and whose name defies me atm.)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus