Conspiracy Theories

s13ep

A thread for conspiracy theories or discussion of such...

Nihilistic Sensual Implications in Social Groups

My argument is that, what can be referred to as "social fiends", plague social circles with nihilistic behavior that isn't immediately recognized as nihilistic because it's abstruse.

An analogy, someone may work hard for hours, days or years, only to have his work destroyed in a moment. Ruins are easily created, but for the man who spent his time working on a house, it's not such a simple thing, it's a complexity that's hard to break out of, that actually causes a lot of hassle. To the man, it's a problem.

Which brings me to my point. Often tension arises in social circles, through discussion, debate, or other people's disgust. A point may be made in the jest of a conversation, but then as the tension falls, people lose connection with the goings on ( especially on the internet, it's less physical ) - they get bored of it, and lazy.

Some wait for hours, just to make a response when the tension has died down, in light of declaring someone they don't like as an outcast, or winning a debate cheaply.

What does this behavior imply?

That the man should now be plagued with dark thoughts? He should be weakened somewhat? Bullied? I don't think he should, because I take my time to notice what was implied sensually. A metaphor, some grumpy man enters an art gallery and sees something he doesn't like, ripping it off the wall... Someone enters a thread, and immediately tries tearing it down like a feral child. Now, the man who made the thread has a right to stand his ground, and if he does, he shouldn't be seen as a weak person, for he was placed into an awkward position, and it's in everyone's nature to escape or make the best out of these situations.

To conclude, there are sensually nihilistic implications in social groups, that go overlooked or unnoticed, and I just wanted to rant about it, in light of fixing the problem.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

My argument is that, what can be referred to as "social fiends", plague social circles with nihilistic behavior that isn't immediately recognized as nihilistic because it's abstruse.

An analogy, someone may work hard for hours, days or years, only to have his work destroyed in a moment. Ruins are easily created, but for the man who spent his time working on a house, it's not such a simple thing, it's a complexity that's hard to break out of, that actually causes a lot of hassle. To the man, it's a problem.

Which brings me to my point. Often tension arises in social circles, through discussion, debate, or other people's disgust. A point may be made in the jest of a conversation, but then as the tension falls, people lose connection with the goings on ( especially on the internet, it's less physical ) - they get bored of it, and lazy.

Some wait for hours, just to make a response when the tension has died down, in light of declaring someone they don't like as an outcast, or winning a debate cheaply.

That the man should now be plagued with dark thoughts? He should be weakened somewhat? Bullied? I don't think he should, because I take my time to notice what was implied sensually. A metaphor, some grumpy man enters an art gallery and sees something he doesn't like, ripping it off the wall... Someone enters a thread, and immediately tries tearing it down like a feral child. Now, the man who made the thread has a right to stand his ground, and if he does, he shouldn't be seen as a weak person, for he was placed into an awkward position, and it's in everyone's nature to escape or make the best out of these situations.

To conclude, there are sensually nihilistic implications in social groups, that go overlooked or unnoticed, and I just wanted to rant about it, in light of fixing the problem.

I prefer Hydroponic weed....what do you like ?  :teehee:

I assume you smoke weed and your stoned revelations helped motivate this post....or is that just a conspiracy theory  ;)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I prefer Hydroponic weed....what do you like ?  :teehee:

I assume you smoke weed and your stoned revelations helped motivate this post....or is that just a conspiracy theory  ;)

Just enraged at the time of a recent occurrence...  ( where some nihilism came over me whilst I was thinking ).

It gave me the will to write; but I'm aiming at no-one in particular, no-one is to blame, it's a theory of a source. 

Hence why "Nihilistic Implications" than "Nihilistic People". 

Also, stoned.

And trust me, this is a lot less 'wacky' than the traditional Timecube thread I post x)

Edited by s13ep
  • Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

I prefer Hydroponic weed....what do you like ?  teehee.gif

I assume you smoke weed and your stoned revelations helped motivate this post....or is that just a conspiracy theory  wink.png

No, notice his/her signature "Lord of Lords", put that together with the style of prose that indicates that English is possibly not their first language and that they've made two inane threads about some deeply shallow concepts...It's LoF's new alter.
  • Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I assume you smoke weed and your stoned revelations helped motivate this post....or is that just a conspiracy theory  wink.png

No, notice his/her signature "Lord of Lords", put that together with the style of prose that indicates that English is possibly not their first language and that they've made two inane threads about some deeply shallow concepts...It's LoF's new alter.

You are the true Joker.

I take more of a relaxed approach with my writing on forums.

If I put in effort, I can write well enough to impress even your high-standards, which I respect.

Discussion:

Rage sent me to make this thread - is this a mental issue or a social issue? That is the question.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Discussion:

Rage sent me to make this thread - is this a mental issue or a social issue? That is the question.

Its a mental perspective influenced by a social factor,  so I would say its a combination of both ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Discussion:

Its a mental perspective influenced by a social factor,  so I would say its a combination of both ?

You might be right but it's going to be hard to accept.

Edited by s13ep

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Discussion:

It doesn't have to be, I would see this as just the  way the human psyche responds to things that vex us

In your case you made a thread to rationalize and get feedback on this issue. I would say this is normal. Discussing things on the Internet can be therapeutic?  

John Milton 

Discussion:

It doesn't have to be, I would see this as just the  way the human psyche responds to things that vex us

In your case you made a thread to rationalize and get feedback on this issue. I would say this is normal. Discussing things on the Internet can be therapeutic?  

Indeed.

It does help to have discussion that allows you to recognize potential in your own side of the argument, especially if it merits ten years work.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Yeah, what I don't get is what your weed-influenced ideas have to do with conspiracies. A conspiracy involves, by its very nature, several people acting in concert.

If you are pissed off because <reasons>, there are more effective ways to help you deal with it (I personally recommend going all out on 2' intervals against a punching bag) than typing up a post on the internet, which is a surefire way to get you even more pissed off.

But hey, in the words of Epic Beard Man, "it's better to be pissed off than pissed on", right?

edit: C... Chris? Is that you?

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Is weed legal in SA, Bruce?

Its an intrinsic part of African culture but its not technically legal ..however the authorities do basically turn a blind eye to it and there have been several bills in our parliament to legalize it. Its just a matter of time before we follow the prudent legalization  paths of places like Colorado and Oregon 

John Milton 

Everyone's knows human psychology now a days, and deep down inside you support it's perverse attitude toward people in the recent years. You're the accepted coward of the modern era.

EDIT: And that's exactly what you're implying, the implication you send is psychologists 'being harsh to people like", my self in this case. Which isn't so, people are given a chance even if their psychology isn't normal.  There are arguments against psychology and frankly you don't know what you're talking about, I'm much more educated than you on the subject. I have a shrink of my own, none of this is a problem - the problem is violence in itself.

You speak of another humans mind as if it's below your own but you've found a field that can really produce a train of hate, because it's so accurately judgmental; but yet you cry inside at ones 'egotistical writing'? Is this the hypocrite that is in your nature.

Weed is not that bad, I know the maleficent effects. And I don't smoke much, I could have been joking, do you like putting people in awkward positions? Is this in your nature too? Are you thus an abomination who spreads nihilistic implications to audiences in effort to promote social disunity?

You're not dark, darkness is trapped, there is no darkness. 

Edited by s13ep
  • Like 1

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Everyone's knows human psychology now a days, and deep down inside you support it's perverse attitude toward people in the recent years. You're the accepted coward of the modern era.

EDIT: And that's exactly what you're implying, the implication you send is psychologists 'being harsh to people like", my self in this case. Which isn't so, people are given a chance even if their psychology isn't normal.  There are arguments against psychology and frankly you don't know what you're talking about, I'm much more educated than you on the subject. I have a shrink of my own, none of this is a problem - the problem is violence in itself.

You speak of another humans mind as if it's below your own but you've found a field that can really produce a train of hate, because it's so accurately judgmental; but yet you cry inside at ones 'egotistical writing'? Is this the hypocrite that is in your nature.

Weed is not that bad, I know the maleficent effects. And I don't smoke much, I could have been joking, do you like putting people in awkward positions? Is this in your nature too? Are you thus an abomination who spreads nihilistic implications to audiences in effort to promote social disunity?

You're not dark :)

He has a valid point 2133, you did seem rather vitriolic and pugnacious....and its never nice to make people feel awkward  :biggrin:

John Milton 

There needs to be more free energy advocates running around. One of my favorite pasttimes is looking at overunity devices and trying to figure out what their lowest energy state is.

Bonus points when they introduce "wormholes" and "zero-point energy."

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

There needs to be more free energy advocates running around. One of my favorite pasttimes is looking at overunity devices and trying to figure out what their lowest energy state is.

I had to look that up. Wormholes, zero-point energy and even negative energy I had heard about. Is over-unity a thing?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Timecube

A cube has 4 corners ( which are the vertical edges ).

Linear Time

A cube has 8 corners ( which are the diagonal points ).

Proof of Timecube

If you look at a Linear Time version of a corner, you actually see a Timecube corner, which is evident in the quadrant you envision. It is more of an angle you're looking at rather than a singularity, dot or 'Linear Time' corner.

<

not 

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

I had to look that up. Wormholes, zero-point energy and even negative energy I had heard about. Is over-unity a thing?

Overunity is just a term for a device that generates more energy than it consumes to run. You may know them as perpetual motion machines.

Many such devices are just thought experiments by people who don't understand the forces involved, those are the ones I love. Many others are scams with hidden batteries. And then yet others are simply a very efficient device that can run off an initial impulse for a time before slowing down, ultimately followed by promises that they know what to do to make it even better and run eternally.

Suppression of such devices is a popular conspiracy theory.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

These conspiracy theories are boring. Give me something to read like a good novel. 

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

These conspiracy theories are boring. Give me something to read like a good novel. 

I agree with this but it's nothing like that in society. It's more like Kill the Planet serve the self, not the selfless freer aspects like aesthetics. 

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Hate as Love

When we hate, is it like a dogs bark, in so far as it's repenting as oppose to saying something which is to be accepted? Do we misinterpret a natural feeling as it causes us to lose control of ourselves ( whether through depression or some other problem )? What I'm suggesting is, that the hot-headed feeling, that may come about through stresses of reality, is just a natural function of the body and should be comforting more so than it is uncomfortable.

King of Kings

Lord of Lords

Hate as Love

When we hate, is it like a dogs bark, in so far as it's repenting as oppose to saying something which is to be accepted? Do we misinterpret a natural feeling as it causes us to lose control of ourselves ( whether through depression or some other problem )? What I'm suggesting is, that the hot-headed feeling, that may come about through stresses of reality, is just a natural function of the body and should be comforting more so than it is uncomfortable.

To be honest I see hate as an unnecessary emotion and one that should be avoided if possible 

I can understand getting annoyed or feeling stressed out, those are natural but not hate. That is something which we create and feed 

John Milton