April Box Shipping UK?

Hi,

I'm in the middle of refurbishing a house for my family, so no time for gaming, staying in the loop and all that - and was sent notifcation of physical shipment of box, T-shirt etc to arrive late April, but have yet to recieve anything - anyone else in the UK got their swag yet, or has there been a delay?.

Much appreciated.

Hi,

I'm in the middle of refurbishing a house for my family, so no time for gaming, staying in the loop and all that - and was sent notifcation of physical shipment of box, T-shirt etc to arrive late April, but have yet to recieve anything - anyone else in the UK got their swag yet, or has there been a delay?.

Much appreciated.

Hi,

Been pretty much in the same situation as you.

I just got the info for my discs being shipped, and since they claimed it would complete my order, I started scanning back and found a similar email from eay back when. I'm in the same boat, no swag here, either. No notes about attempted deliveries, no tracking, no nothing.

Helpfully the paradox support page doesn't feature poe, so I can't progress much there, either.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I live in the UK and I have received all of mine.  Can't bring myself to take it out of the shrink wrap for fear of ruining it but I gots it.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Hi,

Much appreciated.

Hi,

Been pretty much in the same situation as you.

I just got the info for my discs being shipped, and since they claimed it would complete my order, I started scanning back and found a similar email from eay back when. I'm in the same boat, no swag here, either. No notes about attempted deliveries, no tracking, no nothing.

Helpfully the paradox support page doesn't feature poe, so I can't progress much there, either.

I recieved an email today from paradox stating the disc will be delivered between 12th > 15th June, but not replying to the email I sent them querying where the tracking number was to track the order (the first order of box, etc) through the Hermes delivery company.

I'll update this if they reply.

Edited by Chippy

Recieved disc today, arrived by Royal Mail.  No response from Paradox.  All associated numbers related to tracking (and every number provided by Paradox through their emails fail to register anything with Hermes (the delivery company) and their tracking system - who specifically state they will not respond to private customers on their website and request you contact the company directly from which your parcel was purchased.

Paradox have two emails on their contact page, relating to PR and the Webshop - which I'm betting means no-one's really gonna read my request and take it upon themselves to track my order.

So it's either late, or I'm stuffed. 

I would have been prepared to spend extra to have either a special delivery or registered mail (based on size and weight for everything) even if it meant waiting several more months for everything in one go.  If anyone from Obsidian is reading this, I think it's a valid option for future Kickstarter's.

Paradox responded today and are looking into it - they tracked the order through the Hermes website which stated it was delivered to my porch.  Considering my letterbox will just about fit the average letter through - it's about 1&1/2" x 8" or so, I doubt the box fitted.

Will wait and see.

Paradox responded today and are looking into it - they tracked the order through the Hermes website which stated it was delivered to my porch.  Considering my letterbox will just about fit the average letter through - it's about 1&1/2" x 8" or so, I doubt the box fitted.

Will wait and see.

Which email worked dor you?

Will wait and see.

I was redirected to this one:  paradox.zendesk.com

And have been dealing with this gentleman:  EDITED (publishing director) who has been very professional and kind enough to issue me with a replacement for all missing goods, and is now probably pissed off that I just put his email out there.

In all honesty, I've had a parcel form a solicitor and an insurance company go missing within the same time frame and am pretty sure it's an issue with sticky fingured postmen/women, or that I'm in a hard to find house - but what I'm suspicious of, and I can prove...

The hat gets tipped to Paradox/Obsidian though.

Cant EDIT:  for the time being, I would suggest going through the proper channels.  If the same person at the email I removed helps you, it should be no big issue to go through Paradox and find the same help from the same person.

Will wait and see.

I was redirected to this one:  paradox.zendesk.com

And have been dealing with this gentleman:  EDITED  (publishing director) who has been very professional and kind enough to issue me with a replacement for all missing goods, and is now probably pissed off that I just put his email out there.

In all honesty, I've had a parcel form a solicitor and an insurance company go missing within the same time frame and am pretty sure it's an issue with sticky fingured postmen/women, or that I'm in a hard to find house - but what I'm suspicious of, and I can prove...

The hat gets tipped to Paradox/Obsidian though.

Thanks, I'll go through the desk.

Cant EDIT:  edited as stated above.

My Backer's account says that it will be shipping soon; (to the US).

Paradox sent me a notification two weeks ago that they'd shipped it.
Fed-Ex claimed it would be here on the 10th, but then changed their minds mid trip through the States, agreeing to deliver on the 12th instead.

On the 12th I stayed home; Fed-Ex decided the address was an error, and left with the package... no message, no call, no nothing.

No package.

I had to call their exchange and get them to find it. They offered to deliver it to any FedEx location near the house... Just not the one that is four blocks from here. I had to drive four miles to pick it up.

The package was crushed when I got it from them.

**I am aware that it was probably sent from overseas first, and there is no way of knowing if it was crushed before they got it; but it doesn't help.

I'm just glad to finally have it, and glad that it was just the standard boxed edition, and not a crushed collector's edition.

Edited by Gizmo