Physical game patching

I think the patches aren't up yet for physical editions but they'll be available from the backer portal (eternity.obsidian.net) at some point.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

No idea.. I actually thought they were using a standalone patcher for the non-drm version.  Whether they do that or just upload the patches to the backer portal for us to download manually I dont mind. 

Thought they would have had all this sorted out already though considering how long it has taken to get the discs printed and sent to us.  I hope they do actually plan to patch this version :/. lol

I did find this topic which addresses patching the DVD version. This was just a quick search and I don't have time to thoroughly look for it now, but I'll come back tonight and see if I can find anything. If anyone else finds something, hopefully they'll post it here:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80142-patching-a-version-installed-from-the-dvd/?hl=%2Bdvd+%2Bpatching

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I did find this topic which addresses patching the DVD version. This was just a quick search and I don't have time to thoroughly look for it now, but I'll come back tonight and see if I can find anything. If anyone else finds something, hopefully they'll post it here:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80142-patching-a-version-installed-from-the-dvd/?hl=%2Bdvd+%2Bpatching

I was wonder how they were going to handle this.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie,

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.