Chris Avellone Novella when?

Now that Avellone is gone, Will we have the novella?

I raised my pledge in order to obtain this article. I chose the novella instead of the expansion.

It would be much appreciated that someone of the Obsidian team could give some news on this.

• Like 3

This is not serious. There are people interested in reading the novella, and Chris has never said anything about this. He gives lots of interviews and he has never mentioned the novella project. Now he quits Obsidian and we continue without knowing anything.

If novella is not released, I demand a compensation, the POE expansion for example.

Why did he quit obsidian?

Edit:

Read online. Noone knows but it seems like he havent joined another company so either he didnt fit in or he wants to spend time with his family.

I loved new vegas, dont know how much of it was his doing though.

Edited by Tennisgolfboll

Sounds like the novella isn't too far away. Chris Avellone has written it, and is just waiting for feedback before making any final revisions etc.

Source:

http://www.pcinvasion.com/chris-avellone-interview-game-design-numenera-and-hints-about-his-future

Thanks for that, was a good listen... He speaks of how much hes enjoyed doing the inexile stuff alot during that... Maybe the inexile rumours are true

He mentions the WL2 and T:ToN novellas in that interview. He didn't say anything about PoE.

Yes he did. He said he finished it a couple weeks ago, but hasn't heard any feedback from it yet.  Said he'll fix/do any revisions if the editor asks for it.

Edited by sp3cw4r

Yes he did. He said he finished it a couple weeks ago, but hasn't heard any feedback from it yet.  Said he'll fix/do any revisions if the editor asks for it.

I think what Flow meant to say is that it didn't appear in the transcript.

I think what Flow meant to say is that it didn't appear in the transcript.

Ah, apologies. I thought the transcript was complete. Didn't have time to listen to the audio version.

If novella is not released, I demand a compensation, the POE expansion for example.

The novella was a $65 reward.

The expansion was set at $165.

You cannot be serious.

Besides the fact that you're asking for what will be most likely be a $20 video game in exchange for what is most likely a 20k word digital piece.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...