A suggestion for the kickstarter.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't get all the dice hate.  I can kind of get the desire for something different, like chanter cards, but I'd like a stretch-goal that reads 'if we reach this level, we'll provide free trauma care when your wife kicks your ass for backing another kickstarter.'  :Cant's glancing nervously over his shoulder icon:

For me, we might as well get dice because this game will be a crapshoot.  Oh, don't get me wrong.  I think the basic game looks solid so far.  ...But I want as many people to buy in as possible because I'd like there to be at least some continued support.  If we can get a decent spread of cards right away and maybe at least one expansion, then I think this game will have decent longevity.  An added bonus if the game is good enough to entice the wife:  she might actually play PoE on the computer also.

I haven't had time to really dig into the updates, but I am enjoying the artwork and the mechanics are intuitive on their face.  With card games like this, it's all about finding cool and often unforeseen combos.  I haven't had a chance to look sufficiently to see how that is, though.

...But, yeah, give the dice a little love.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

• 3 months later...