Potential HP bug after resting

NoxNoctum

Question

So I just restarted the game after the patch. Right after the initial encounter that kills your two starting companions I go to the Valewood and rest. When I wake up, I have 51/38 HP. Bug right? My Con is 3 also which at the beginning had me at 29/29... what's going on here?

6 answers to this question

What class are you? Druids and Priests got a boost to their health in 1.05. Did you wait to update?

Are you wearing an amulet of health or other endurance boosting item? 13 seems an odd number, but that amulet gives you endurance above your limit, rather than just raising your limit. It's kind of like false life if you follow DnD.

Hi NoxNoctum,

Can you please upload a save game right after this happens to dropbox and post the link here. I will need more information on what you are seeing as well, please provide exact steps on how you got this issue to occur if you can.

Thanks for your feedback.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I'm playing Rogue and yeah I restarted game fresh after a complete wipe and reinstall actually.

Anyways I'm restarting as I can't seem to fix it.

Here's the save, it repeats every time I rest (I have more endurance after I wake up, over the limit):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt59tcirq2zeqrh/ed83d789-5ac0-441f-8b14-80e79bd47833%20autosave.savegame?dl=0

I have had this bug too but it was minor enough for me not to be bothered by it since a reload fixes it.

Basically, just run around wasting days gaining fatigue. Once you have any amount of fatigue, just save and reload the game with the fatigue. When you load again, the fatigue effects won't be active as your endurance is full, but the game still thinks it is draining you. Then you can rest and it stacks the hp on your characters. Just do another round of saving/reloading after having the hp stacked with no more fatigue to get it back to normal.

Edited by Dinky Dino