After update to v1.0.6.0591 all locations were reset.

Goodgulf

Question

I've noticed (after upgrade to v1.0.6.0591) that all locations are reset, all monsters, all items and all characters ... even from completed quests.

Even Maerwald in Caed Nua is alive and after second fight with him I'm receiving second Speaker to the Restless skill.

Is there a way to fix it? I don't want to have duplicated skills and items

My last save file:

18 answers to this question

ok, thanks for nothing :/
I found a good save without this problem ( created 16h before last one :/ ). POE is a good game but this bug (and no reaction from technical support side) spoiled  my fun.

Ive got the same problem with Od Nua and Im stuck now. But I dont seem to have an older save game, where this problem doesnt appear.

I hope that someone will fix this bug because I don't know if I will be able to start from the older save again

The similar thing happened to me as well. I can't pinpoint the exact time though, I was mucking around Definance Bay doing quests etc., decided to go back to Caed Nua to delve the megadungeon and was greeted with an unpleasant surprize.

Thankfully, I had one save made before the bug... too bad I'm losing hours of progress if I decide to continue from it, but potential bugs scare me.

Attached is the folder with output log and two saves - the "Caed Nua" one is post-bug, the "Goose and Fox" is the one where all is right:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iym4xney4sdeuca/AACYZXyu8vR_TOH-2eIPdreza?dl=0

I hope that helps you in fixing the issue!

This is something that I've posted about previously, as seen in links above.  I have stopped playing the game as a result.  I'm hoping to see a fix to it soon.  In spite of the problems, I hope to maybe start a new game in the future.  I'm just afraid that the same thing will happen all over again.

Hello Lelith,

Have you tried using your save in 2.03? If the problem is still occurring, unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix your save. Somewhere along the lines, your save has been corrupted. Since you don't have an older save, you will have to start a new game. 

I apologize for the inconveniences. Thank you for your support. 

• Like 1