Kickstarter Achievement

AelonKiru

Question

I do not know about kickstarter. I bought Royal Edition and I think I have deserve the opportunity to complete all the achievements.. It is important for me. Kickstarter achievement is very very not fair. Please, add alternative a method for producing. Sorry for google translate.

4 answers to this question

I do not know about Steam. I backed the game through Kickstarter and went for a GOG copy and I think I deserve the opportunity to complete all the Steam achievements. It is important for me. Steam achievements being tied to the use of Steam is very very not fair. Please, give me my Steam achievements despite the fact I don’t (and won’t) use Steam.

• Like 1

There are couple alternative method to achieve that achievement, you can hack it to yourself, google will help if you decide to go this route, or you can buy KS version of game for me or other backers that have several keys for the game.

I do not know about Steam. I backed the game through Kickstarter and went for a GOG copy and I think I deserve the opportunity to complete all the Steam achievements. It is important for me. Steam achievements being tied to the use of Steam is very very not fair. Please, give me my Steam achievements despite the fact I don’t (and won’t) use Steam.

My cat burst out laughing. Unfortunately I am not able to appreciate your subtle humor. But animals having fun, well done.