Which one is overall better for a rogue? I'm trying to pick one to pair with Misery's End. Or maybe I should ditch Misery's End instead? Is a spell proc better than the vicious bonus?

Edited by cbarchuk

It may depend on what class the character is.  If you're playing a Rogue (EDIT: as I see you are), the Vicious mod perfectly synergizes with Sneak Attack, whereas you can only trigger a spell strike once per battle, IIRC.  I will say that a Jolting Touch spell strike is excellent, no matter what weapon it's on, as long as your character is good enough to get critical hits to trigger it.

Edited by Crucis

In my opinion, Jolting Touch spell holding is broken at the moment. You don't need it to trigger more than once since any standard fight (no matter the level) is over pretty soon after that. In my party, my main character, a dual-wielding barbarian, was starting slowly but surely to lose the title of main damage dealer to my wizard (I had no thief or cipher in the party). Well, after I started using Azureith's Stilleto things turned around pretty decisively and continued to do so even at high levels.

This does not mean that you cannot find scenarios where Bleak Fang is superior.

Edited by kmbogd

I had to drop Azureths near end game. Base damage is low compared to Misery's End and Bleak Fang.

If you give Azureths an enchantment that improves the quality of the weapon (i.e. Fine, Exceptional, or Superb), it should improve the base damage accordingly.

Regardless, it's a shame that stilettos and daggers aren't in the same WF group, since they seem like they'd both be natural weapons for rogues wanting to use small, hide-able weapons.

In my opinion, Jolting Touch spell holding is broken at the moment. You don't need it to trigger more than once since any standard fight (no matter the level) is over pretty soon after that. In my party, my main character, a dual-wielding barbarian, was starting slowly but surely to lose the title of main damage dealer to my wizard (I had no thief or cipher in the party). Well, after I started using Azureith's Stilleto things turned around pretty decisively and continued to do so even at high levels.

Jolting Touch has very weird and probably bugged interaction with Barbarian specifically. each Jolting Touch and jump triggers Carnage which in turn triggers another round of Jolting Touch. so every target in Carnage range gets hit with a Jolting Touch + a jump JT hit + a Carnage AoE from Jolting Touch. obviously it doesn't work that way with any other class.

Jolting Touch has very weird and probably bugged interaction with Barbarian specifically. each Jolting Touch and jump triggers Carnage which in turn triggers another round of Jolting Touch. so every target in Carnage range gets hit with a Jolting Touch + a jump JT hit + a Carnage AoE from Jolting Touch. obviously it doesn't work that way with any other class.

Lol thats awesome. And probably unintended as you stated. ;)

Lol thats awesome. And probably unintended as you stated. ;)

Give your barbarian some lore and equip 20 jolting touch scrolls. Better dps than any weapon vs groups :p

6ej155.jpg