Fallout 4 is coming!

mkreku

lel they really did a voiced dude.

Come on man. I really thought Bethesda couldn't disappoint me again, but I totally underestimated them. And base building? But hey... I don't blame them. Shait like this is in the top mods section since ages. Have to face it, I simply don't belong to Bethesdas target audience. They make games for other people, certainly not for my taste.

• Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Probably some bargain Steam Sale at -75% GOTY edition with all the DLCs 2-3 years after the release... Will not waste money on something which I will probably play not more than couple of hours and forget about it.

Unless for some reason they will create super good narrative and go far with quest designs like the Witcher 3 did, then I do not see buying it at full price. For FPS I will go for StarWars Battlefront, if it will turn out to be good.

that Fallout Shelter game looks fun  :biggrin:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

to be honest i was hyped the most by the new Doom. other games were ranging from uninterested, to "meh" to disappointment. The new Doom looks good though, from the features alone (even though from gameplay demo it looked like enhanced corridor shooter with some cool extended battlegrounds)

Edited by Darkpriest

Ok, I say it too. The base building looks ok. But really, it's nothing I want from a Fallout *RPG* ... This thing right now to me looks more like a post apocalyptic Minecraft with better graphics and ****ty dialogue.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Ok, I say it too. The base building looks ok. But really, it's nothing I want from a Fallout *RPG* ... This thing right now to me looks more like a post apocalyptic Minecraft with better graphics and ****ty dialogue.

says the guy who led the death threats years ago

and who is raging on MMA along with dutch

13,000 lines of dialogue, they said, so it better be better than that. 

I'm kinda intrigued to hear my real name voice-acted, might be interesting. Should be in there, with 999 other VA'd names. 

Either way, I have to bring my phone charger to work tomorrow so I don't miss Microsoft, EA, and Ubi before I get home to Sony at 6pm. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Who let the Bethesda fanboy scum in here?

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

says the guy who led the death threats years ago

and who is raging on MMA along with dutch

Death threats? What kind of stuff are you smoking?

/Edit: Looks like the skill system has been entirely dropped. Not a single hint of it in the videos.

Edited by Lexx

Does Lexx have dark secrets we didnt know about? *gasp*

Ok, I confess.

I am Batman.

• Like 1

After re-watching the presentation it strikes me pretty obvious that while there will be S.P.E.C.I.A.L it will have very limited influence on our gameplay. There seem to be no skills, but we will get a modified "perk tree", something similar to Skyrim trees, but instead of auto-levels you will assign a sub-perk that will most likely drive your overall perk rank in given field (for example science)

GOTY bargain deal at -75% confirmed.... if at all...

I bought Skyrim some 5-6 months after its release. I don't regret buying it, but neither do I regret buying it late. This will probably be a re-run of that situation, especially as the planned release date is pretty much the same, just four years later. Besides, November is XCOM month.

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

geez, its worse than i expected :/

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I'm psyched they added the Real Time Settler mod to the base game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

it certainly is heavilly focused on action (at least the trailers are), but i hope there will be some roleplay elements in it. so far it looks more like RAGE +dog than Fallout

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

it certainly is heavilly focused on action (at least the trailers are), but i hope there will be some roleplay elements in it. so far it looks more like RAGE +dog than Fallout

Yeah I expected it to be actiony, but they still dont get the humor at all. Nuke launcher, Teddy bear launcher all that **** again. They will never learn

• Like 4

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

well we can always just have a minute of silence in honor of Fallout that we had and that passed away in tragic circumstances. I guess I am simply getting too old and don't get the humor and the NewAge RPGs... at least there are still strategy games and competitive games like Starcraft and DotA