Fallout 4 is coming!

mkreku

The dog dies

tumblr_mqr3qeJ8EJ1sykcx0o1_r1_250.gif

Damn those forcefields!

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

For everyone here who will buy this i will buy 2 Fallouts 2 on gog .. oh wait...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Initial thoughts:

-The graphics look pretty cartoony compared to before. This is just for the trailer right?

-The image at 1:50 looks like FO3's Brotherhood Citadel, but bears a new emblem for a new faction

-.....Was that a ****ing airship? Did a double-take when I realized I'm not watching a trailer for Super Mario World 3.

-Protagonist pls dun talk. Pls.

-Hooray for knowing practically nothing new! \o/

Yeah I'm hoping the cartoony look is just trailer sheen, it mostly looks to be pre-rendered game assets mixed in with actual footage.  On the bright side they've gone with the New Vegas aesthetic...though I do hope for at least some vomit green areas.

• Like 1

Initial thoughts:

-The graphics look pretty cartoony compared to before. This is just for the trailer right?

-The image at 1:50 looks like FO3's Brotherhood Citadel, but bears a new emblem for a new faction

-.....Was that a ****ing airship? Did a double-take when I realized I'm not watching a trailer for Super Mario World 3.

Yeah I'm hoping the cartoony look is just trailer sheen, it mostly looks to be pre-rendered game assets mixed in with actual footage.  On the bright side they've gone with the New Vegas aesthetic...though I do hope for at least some vomit green areas.

Two other things:

-Why does the USS Constitution have rockets attached to it? Especially when the entire thing seems to now be a glorified decoration for a bank?

-There's an eyebot. Why? Shouldn't these be dead with the Enclave?

Hopefully we get a sense for this at E3 but atm I'm very cautious and skeptical that I'm gonna like what I'll see. The USS Constitution having rocket engines on it screams Todd Howard going "becuz awesome lolz."

Doesn't look like the Pentagon at all-- it's a ballpark.  Probably Fenway.

I meant the door frame and structure resembles the design the Brotherhood used, making me wonder if the Brotherhood is (was) there since the emblem on the door isn't theirs.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

LETS SEE, atleast im a calm neckbeard, and im not raging like half of everyone here again like 10 years ago

-Building from vegas, DC and boston

-SETTLEMENTS!

-Institute having Transport vertibirds

-a T51b

-T45d looks badass as the original statue

-Zeppelins

-A deathclaw that really looks terryfying

-And for some unknown reason the engine reminds me of Idtech 6 Alpha mixed with CE

-and that old leak about our guy being REALLY the survivor 2299, the man/woman who woke up from the Pre-War after centures in stasis, also its quite ironical that the Vault is 111, since Tranquility Lane is 112

and that old theory that the enclave after Richardson's death the enclave aroundthe country is divided between those still following the protocol and becoming free, and those still following Eden and Richardson

Edited by Shadow_Arms

Looking like a voiced main character... Haha.

Vault Dweller

Chosen One

Lone Wanderer

Courier

Troy Baker

So...  yeah...  It's a trailer.  Interest level = lukewarm.

Weirdly enough, same here. I'm curious about the mechanics changes to previous Bethesda style Fallouts. Who knows, maybe this game can scratch my Stalker itch.

That is being super optimistic though

Initial thoughts:

Two other things:

-Why does the USS Constitution have rockets attached to it? Especially when the entire thing seems to now be a glorified decoration for a bank?

-There's an eyebot. Why? Shouldn't these be dead with the Enclave?

Hopefully we get a sense for this at E3 but atm I'm very cautious and skeptical that I'm gonna like what I'll see. The USS Constitution having rocket engines on it screams Todd Howard going "becuz awesome lolz."

Doesn't look like the Pentagon at all-- it's a ballpark.  Probably Fenway.

I meant the door frame and structure resembles the design the Brotherhood used, making me wonder if the Brotherhood is (was) there since the emblem on the door isn't theirs.

Hey, as an Englander I didn't even know the the ship with rockets is based on an actual thing...I'm greatly relieved  :dancing:

A friend of mine who isn't a Fallout fan pointed out the trailer reminds him of Bioshock Infinite.

That alone has me super worried. The last time Bethesda copied a popular company, it was Apple with Skyrim's UI. I really hope that wasn't what they were going for and that these are merely trailer graphics.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

For the same reason you'd put a laser on a shark.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Glad to see this is the kind of thinking constructing the future of Fallout titles.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the New Vegas mod port into the new engine though. :)

We'll have to wait and see exactly how Bethesda have chosen to...alter the RPG mechanics.  It might be too drastic to support the weight of New Vegas' systems, they'd have to re-imagine it a bit like Skywind has done with Morrowind.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Bethesda will make the system more diverse and robust  :lol:

Glad to see this is the kind of thinking constructing the future of Fallout titles.

For the same reason of why there's

-Talking cyberdogs

-Intelligent deathclaws

-Giant Albino Radscorpions

-Maryland Pre-War Zombies

-Space Ghouls

-Brain Computers(Vault ZER0)

-The Big Empty

-Cazadores

-Nightstalkers

-Sentient Holograms

-Wanamingos

• Like 1

I kind of remember playing chess with some sort of animal in Fallout 2..? No matter what Bethesda does, it's still canon after that.

Anyhow, I admit the graphics in the trailer seem slightly underwhelming after playing The Witcher 3 so recently, but.. I don't care!! I played Fallout 3 probably around 80-100 hours and Fallout: New Vegas for over 300+ hours. I know I'm getting my money's worth regardless.

Ooohh, I'm getting that radioactive wasteland itch again..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well trailer is pretty much fit perfect to an expectation - so much fail. Also after failures of oblivion, skyrim, f3 - Bethesda releasing another open world game, ..yeah...yay...,can't care less honestly, at best it will be another damn simulator of metro/underground caverns explorer. And again it will practically unplayable at launch... 

Sorry for my bag English.  :dancing:

I don't like it. Looks like shait to me.

Really thought Bethesda can't hurt me anymore, but I just found out they still can.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."