Hello there,

I am plaing PoE for couple weeks now casually but I really love the game and I am really happy that it was developed.

But to the question- Are there any other ways of obtaining Binding Copper other than buying it from Hendyna ? I was able to buy only one because it didnt spawm even after 2 resting intervals and after completing the egg quest she gives. I need 2 of Binding copper to enchant a weapon. Is there any other way of getting another one? I Would aprichiate all help!

Please forgive me if this topic was created in a wrong section.

You can get it from regular Animats (not Adra Animat), which you can find in Ondra's Gift (Defiance Bay) and the 2nd level of Cliaban Rilag amongst other places. I didn't have much Binding Copper before doing either of those places and had a good deal after I finished Cliaban Rilag. 

There are a few other vendors who carry Binding Copper. IIRC Cartugo in Ondra's Gift has a supply, and if you build the curio shop in the stronghold, they will sell it too (along with randomly generating it among other ingredients in the treasury). Aside from buying it, Binding Copper is generally dropped by Animats. If you haven't done the Clandestine Cargo quest in Ondra's Gift yet, there are Animats there you can fight. You'll also find them in Cliaban Rilag.

Do what you like but you get tons of it from these fights, and defiance bay is probably not to far away if you have not been there yet ...  buying it and enchanting low level items found before DB is probably wasting resources (you will have plenty to spare, so its no biggie long term but early on you might run out of money or enchanting materials if you enchant stuff that you will then replace and re-enchant the new stuff...)