How do I cast priest spells?

I recently recruited Durance into my party, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to cast priest spells.

He appears to have 4 level 1 spells, 4 level 2 spells, 2 level 3 spells, but I have no idea how to select these spells.  I select the icons for I, II, and III, but nothing happens.

My mage Aloth, when I hover over his icons "I and II", the list of spells I have selected from his grimoire appear.

How do I select which spells are available for my priest?

After you select the level (I, II, etc) you click on the spell you want to use then on the enemy/area you want to cast it at.  Some of the spells are auras around Durance so they don't have any other place to click after being selected.

I recently recruited Durance into my party, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to cast priest spells.

He appears to have 4 level 1 spells, 4 level 2 spells, 2 level 3 spells, but I have no idea how to select these spells.  I select the icons for I, II, and III, but nothing happens.

My mage Aloth, when I hover over his icons "I and II", the list of spells I have selected from his grimoire appear.

How do I select which spells are available for my priest?

Your priest's spells should all be availabe (there isn't a grimoire mechanic for the priest or druid - only the wizard)

When you hover/select the I, II, III, IV etc, you should see all the available spells in the same way you do when you select the wizard (just more spells available at any one time for the priest).

Some priest (and some wizard/druid/cipher) spells will be greyed out until combat starts (not just enemy spotted) as they are combat-only spells

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: