So as a Paladin you are either tanking or trying to be bursty with FoD.  If you take ZC you are forgoing ZE (tanky) or ZF (DPS) getting the benefit of neither unless you spend 2 levels on auras.  So whats a Paladin taking ZC trying to do? Take the Disengagement defense talent as well and barreling to the enemy back lines? Then again he wont have ZF to do better burst damage or he will have to switch!  I am at a loss! lol Talent points are at a premium with only 12 levels.

Have gun will travel.

A Paladin taking Zealous Charge is probably trying to avoid taking an ability that overlaps with a Priest buff, or else leading a party that kites enemies a lot. Rushing behind enemy lines is an option; if your Priest likes to drop Bless as one of their first spells, you won't really miss the accuracy from Zealous Focus.

For my money, though, I'd rather take Zealous Endurance and just never cast Armor of Faith again. Once 1.06 hits, "redundancy" probably won't be as significant a complaint with ZF and ZE anyway.

• Like 1

Agreed I am currently on a play through with a tank Paladin and man I would hate to lose ZE.  Granted I know the 3 DT can be achieved by other means but its constant which is awesome!

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.