[1.06] Dominated Aloth knocked out - never revives

sim-h

Question

I had Aloth dominated by a swamp spore and suffer a knockout due to friendly fire whilst in the dominated state. When the battle ended, he never revived although he has plenty of health (in the yellow).

The swamp spores were still alive in the first instance. Combat ended and I then went back, began another combat and killed them, but even after that Aloth stayed down. I am also unable to heal him with Field Triage - although he shows as 'green' the icon is not lit up when hovering over his portrait.

Have to go back and reload - annoying.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Do you have a save that you can upload from right before this happened?  That would hopefully make it a lot easier to reproduce.

Sorry for the delay I've been offline for a while. No I'm afraid my closest save would mean playing through about 10 minutes to get to the encounter in question - it's still in the Glanfathan ruins in the cliff, just before that. However, if that will still be useful let me know and I will look up how to upload it.

Hello again, sim-h.  Yes, that will be helpful.  Playing for 10 minutes to be able to get reproduction steps and help you out is not a problem at all.  If you can give me step by step, or close to it, directions that reproduce this issue I'll be able to take a look at your save and determine if we've fixed it internally or need to add it to the database.  Thanks again!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/